• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TacPack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2015
    Are you a paying forum sponsor yet?

I came here to answer questions about my business in a thread that was created by a stranger. i didn't think that was breaking any rules....?

Looking towards the future, I don't think it would be a prudent business decision to become an advertiser on every forum where someone did a box review. AR15.com costs about 6k per year just to be able to make threads about our company. I know others are less, but that could get expensive quickly.

Last edited:

TacPack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2015
    He's not a stranger, he's a customer. And no matter how you want to sugar-coat it, your posts about your business are free advertisements for your business..until you become a paying sponsor.

I could sit and defend my stance... but it seems as if (again) you would rather tell me about what I am doing instead of listen to what I am saying.

Good Luck!

As for you Jeremy (and others). Thanks for the support. Your praise and criticism is noted and hopefully been improved over time.

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I still wanna know what's in the box.

TacPack- you're cool. As long as you don't create threads or outright advertise your products you should be fine. Also, don't do anything illegal and talk about it. That's another no-no that some people have done here. I'm glad you're on this thread for clarification.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm in class from 2:30 - 10 pm. I'll see if I can fit in a review tonight. If not - tomorrow for sure.

TacPack, I don't see you stepping over the line yet. You're just interacting with customers.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Agreed. You're not hawking wares... but it's borderline in terms of being an advertiser. Perhaps create a personal account note your affiliation with the company, and use THAT instead of the current one?

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Team TacPack, 'Murica! If had the extra $50/mo. I'd sign up just to support you after all this nonsense! You're cool with me. I wish you well on your business adventures as I know being a startup isn't easy, myself, and advertising is the most expensive and while TGT pricing is very fair and reasonable, it's still a hard cost to come up with.

Jeremy, looking forward to the review as I like seeing what comes in it and TacPack is right, it's the surprise and anticipation that's a big part of it. I like the business model.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    IMHO, if someone makes claims about a certain company or people who are spending money with that company or business, the business has every right to come in and clear the air.

Course, I don't own this site and my Humble opinion means shit.

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Sounds like you might be a bit more interested in IraqVeterans "Man Can" program. I watch his YouTube channel, good stuff.

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    I apparently didn't see 9-10 pages of subsequent posts and newer TacPacks. They have gotten decidedly better from what I can tell.

EDIT - I guess I stole your name, my bad lol

Top Bottom