• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Sounds like you might be a bit more interested in IraqVeterans "Man Can" program. I watch his YouTube channel, good stuff.

I've seen those, but some of thier themes just have nothing to do with me. I haven't looked since April though, so I'll have to go see what's new. Thanks for the reminder. :)
    Military Camp

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    What just happened? Ban one of them! I can't keep up. In choosing banning, largest caliber wins (I'm rooting for you YG). Wait which is which? My whole world is collapsing!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    JUST DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND PERMABAN MY IP.

That's username Young Gun, with a space. DO IT NOW!!!!!!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok guys, here we go!

This months TacPack really had me excited ahead of time. The guys at TacPack put out word that this was gonna be a high value box this month, so naturally I was intrigued. So there I was - waiting for the 15th to come which is when the boxes are supposed to get shipped. I came home after a long day and there it was waiting for me! Completely surprised!

So this box came with a total of 4 items, but I'm lumping them in three catagories.

20150615_173451_zpszjwx5sj0.jpg

-Subcon Tactical: This $50 box came with a coupon for a FREE $60 IWB kydex holster! BAM! I'm highly impressed. This months box is already paid for. They even have free shipping, so there's litterally no catch.

- Breakthrough BT-101 cleaning kit: This $25 cleaning kit is pretty nice! It comes with Military-Grade Solvent, Battle Born High Purity Oil, Battle Born Grease sample packets, a double ended brush, and a microfiber towel. Now, I know a lot of you have your preferences in lube. We've covered that. A lot. I'm guilty of being a FrogLube fan myself. But I have enough of an open mind to be excited to try this stuff out. I like what I'm reading about em. Y'all should go check em out.

-Not pictured are a pair of foam earplugs and safety glasses. Cheap, I know. But it's a nice touch to wrap this up as a pistol themed box. I have the earplugs in my truck in case I ever need to use my gun and I have time to put em in. The safety glasses are now being used at the shop - I have actually been looking for some that style and have been having a hard time finding them (everyone sells the fancy stuff or ugly basic stuff).

So now we've done rifle theme, Pistol theme....maybe next we can do shotgun theme??? ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom