• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    We desperately need a leader to focus the anger/disappointment. After the 20th we'll see what Trump does. Does he disappear? He will need key allies. Ted Cruze? Maybe. It's really starting to look like the will of the people is irrelevant therefore Congressional members probably have "ZERO" power to stop/change anything. And that is the scary part. When the will of the people is ignored, over-ruled, in government the options to implement change are pretty limited.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Trumps done. He will be hounded to hell or prison which ever comes first. Too many dick stomping moments.

The rest of the Republicans? Trump laid out the road map on how to expand the Republican party and defeat the dems. There are lots of Americans who Trump showed that there is a better way than the left. The Republicans can follow that map to wins especially with the bullshit the left will pull coming up.

Will they follow that map? Will they all turn back into centrists?

Time will tell.

Trumps is his own worst enemy.

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    That's what I've been saying for awhile now. The Left won't be done with Trump even once he's out of office. They'll want to make an "example" of him. The IRS will be weaponized against him and members of his family like never before. He won't be given a moment of peace. I'll even suggest he and family may have to go to extraordinary lengths to maintain their privacy and safety (even with ss protection). Mark my words.... the Left ain't done with him, after January 20th.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    That's what I've been saying for awhile now. The Left won't be done with Trump even once he's out of office. They'll want to make an "example" of him. The IRS will be weaponized against him and members of his family like never before. He won't be given a moment of peace. I'll even suggest he and family may have to go to extraordinary lengths to maintain their privacy and safety (even with ss protection). Mark my words.... the Left ain't done with him, after January 20th.
    Unfortunately...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Whenever you talk about democrat and republican politicians, you're talking about the establishment. Trump ran on the republican ticket because his views for America were more aligned with the republicans, but he was never part of the establishment republicans. Calling Trump a republican is like calling Bernie Sanders a democrat.

Ted Cruz is part of the republican establishment, albeit a lesser of evils, but still part of the club.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    We desperately need a leader to focus the anger/disappointment. After the 20th we'll see what Trump does. Does he disappear?
    JMO, but I think he does just disappear. He is no longer politically relevent and will ride off into the sunset. The left will continue to punch and poke at him until he fades from public memory.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    JMO, but I think he does just disappear. He is no longer politically relevent and will ride off into the sunset. The left will continue to punch and poke at him until he fades from public memory.
    Yes... that's why I listed that as an option... That he has lasted this long is inspiring.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Ted Cruz was sticking up for the integrity of our elections the 6th, and Trump would have been the beneficiary of that for sure, but IMO, for Cruz it was a bigger issue of fair and honest elections, and exposing the cheating and tampering of elections and fraudulent voting. In one way he was representing Trump in the Senate, but in a bigger picture, he was representing Americans.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Ted Cruz was sticking up for the integrity of our elections the 6th, and Trump would have been the beneficiary of that for sure, but IMO, for Cruz it was a bigger issue of fair and honest elections, and exposing the cheating and tampering of elections and fraudulent voting. In one way he was representing Trump in the Senate, but in a bigger picture, he was representing Americans.
    As someone who gets the news from here or my relatives, that was my impression of Cruz on the 6th. Seemed like he stuck to his guns unlike rand paul and almost every other R out there

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As someone who gets the news from here or my relatives, that was my impression of Cruz on the 6th. Seemed like he stuck to his guns unlike rand paul and almost every other R out there

I listen to Ted Cruz's podcasts pretty regularly and he is very impressive. He's very intelligent, and from my impressions, it's about the Constitution and the law.

He's one of the very few politicians I have any faith or trust in. It was why I originally put my support behind him when he ran for president. I'd throw my support behind again if he decided to run.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    We desperately need a leader to focus the anger/disappointment. After the 20th we'll see what Trump does. Does he disappear? He will need key allies. Ted Cruze? Maybe. It's really starting to look like the will of the people is irrelevant therefore Congressional members probably have "ZERO" power to stop/change anything. And that is the scary part. When the will of the people is ignored, over-ruled, in government the options to implement change are pretty limited.
    It's not Cruz. He jumped at a chance to label his supporters as domestic terrorists. Not the first time he's stabbed his constituents in the back. You think it will be the last?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    No... I'm no fan of Cruze - at all. But of all the possible candidates that "could" he came to mind.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom