• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It's not Cruz. He jumped at a chance to label his supporters as domestic terrorists. Not the first time he's stabbed his constituents in the back. You think it will be the last?
    Was it Cruz or Trump who labeled his supporters as domestic terrorists? Im kinda out of the loop
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It's not Cruz. He jumped at a chance to label his supporters as domestic terrorists. Not the first time he's stabbed his constituents in the back. You think it will be the last?
    IMHO, calling the few thousand people who breached the capitol something does not equate to calling his supporters terrorists. Any other group breaching the capitol would be called the same. The fact some or most of those idiots may or may not support him is irrelevant.

It's not a stab in the back. Those idiots have to live with the consequences of their half arsed wanna be actions. You dont get no free passes when you go full retard. Besides, voting wont be in their futures after federal prison sentences.

I'd be open to supporting him in the pres primary again as I voted for him over trump. I still think there may be other candidates though who may run that could beat him.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Was it Cruz or Trump who labeled his supporters as domestic terrorists? Im kinda out of the loop
    He was running his mouth on twatter about the domestic terrorists at the capitol. I'm trying to find an image. It was pretty inclusive of everyone there, not just the tards who got violent and broke things, and not just the fools that fell for the cops letting them in the capitol building.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    IMHO, calling the few thousand people who breached the capitol something does not equate to calling his supporters terrorists. Any other group breaching the capitol would be called the same. The fact some or most of those idiots may or may not support him is irrelevant.

It's not a stab in the back. Those idiots have to live with the consequences of their half arsed wanna be actions. You dont get no free passes when you go full retard. Besides, voting wont be in their futures after federal prison sentences.

I'd be open to supporting him in the pres primary again as I voted for him over trump. I still think there may be other candidates though who may run that could beat him.
    You are aware that many of those people who "breached" the capitol were let in by police who opened the doors and stood by to let them file in, right?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I find it odd that if these "protesters" had been known members of ANTIFA, or the BLM, and had done the same thing, (and they have as we saw last year.) the vast majority of us would have labeled them criminals or domestic terrorists. And IMO, that would have been an accurate description. Just because this group were and are Trump supporters, doesn't make them anything less than the same as ANTIFA, or the BLM.

Understanding their frustration and anger, is one thing, but what they did on the 6th, was criminal, and can't be justified in any way, regardless of who they support.

Cruz was entirely correct in disavowing them and being critical of their criminal behavior.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You are aware that many of those people who "breached" the capitol were let in by police who opened the doors and stood by to let them file in, right?

I did see one video that showed that, and if I were to guess, their faces and identities are probably known by now, and I would suspect they will be held accountable to some degree for what happened that day.

Breached might not be the correct term for sure, but their actions at the doors, could be considered to attempting to breach an area they had no business being.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Is it relevant? Do you think I'm going to have to make a choice about voting for him again? I don't.

It is relevant as Trump is still the face of the movement that Cruz will likely take the reins of in DC.

If Cruz is a traitor then Trump is as well, and I’ve seen no one criticizing Trump for supposedly turning on his supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area

His supporters, or does he view that those who entered with malicious intent likely ARE actually evil terrorists... there’s always a different perspective.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    He was running his mouth on twatter about the domestic terrorists at the capitol. I'm trying to find an image. It was pretty inclusive of everyone there, not just the tards who got violent and broke things, and not just the fools that fell for the cops letting them in the capitol building.
    Good to know ty

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I did see one video that showed that, and if I were to guess, their faces and identities are probably known by now, and I would suspect they will be held accountable to some degree for what happened that day.

Breached might not be the correct term for sure, but their actions at the doors, could be considered to attempting to breach an area they had no business being.
    Which actions?

On a video I have and can repost here, the police opened the doors and stood back to let them in.

On a live stream I was watching at the time, they filed in to some foyer while the cops stood around and chatted with them, then the cops told them they had to leave so everyone turned around a calmly walked back out, then then cops said they could come back, more cops came in, and they sent everyone out again - but there was no violence, no real arguing, and people just did what the cops asked in a calm and orderly fashion.

With a few outlying exceptions (which, curiously, are seeming to be linked to known leftist agitators), that's how it went everywhere.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    It is relevant as Trump is still the face of the movement that Cruz will likely take the reins of in DC.

If Cruz is a traitor then Trump is as well, and I’ve seen no one criticizing Trump for supposedly turning on his supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've seen plenty of it. And I expect to see more. I understand that in his speech on the sixth, he said he'd march with the crowd to the capitol. He seems to have left them out hanging. Then in a weird recorded video later, he called them something like terrorists or extremists.

So I'm not seeing how he's any better. And I think a lot of people are seeing that. At least he got stuff exposed and publicized about the depth of corruption in DC, but most people who were his fans seem to be saying that it's bigger than him and they don't care if he bailed out right at the end, they'll keep going without him.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Good to know ty
    This seems to be what I remember him saying. I think the first part was posted from his twitter account too.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/p...ment/287-f7081330-0349-43d6-91f1-2485fe56e0d2

The attack at the Capitol was a despicable act of terrorism and a shocking assault on our democratic system. The Department of Justice should vigorously prosecute everyone who was involved in these brazen acts of violence. I thank the brave men and women of the U.S. Capitol Police and all other law enforcement agencies who responded to restore peace.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Which actions?

On a video I have and can repost here, the police opened the doors and stood back to let them in.

On a live stream I was watching at the time, they filed in to some foyer while the cops stood around and chatted with them, then the cops told them they had to leave so everyone turned around a calmly walked back out, then then cops said they could come back, more cops came in, and they sent everyone out again - but there was no violence, no real arguing, and people just did what the cops asked in a calm and orderly fashion.

With a few outlying exceptions (which, curiously, are seeming to be linked to known leftist agitators), that's how it went everywhere.

They were allowed to enter from the outside into a corridor, by the officers. So no, that door wasn't breached. The breaching was the second set of double doors at the tip of the stairs, leading into the senate lobby that was being blocked by the three officers, where Ashli Babbett was shot outside of.

That video is also been posted on the other thread.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I've seen plenty of it. And I expect to see more. I understand that in his speech on the sixth, he said he'd march with the crowd to the capitol. He seems to have left them out hanging. Then in a weird recorded video later, he called them something like terrorists or extremists.

So I'm not seeing how he's any better. And I think a lot of people are seeing that. At least he got stuff exposed and publicized about the depth of corruption in DC, but most people who were his fans seem to be saying that it's bigger than him and they don't care if he bailed out right at the end, they'll keep going without him.

Again, we don’t know what he was briefed on and plenty of y’all believe some of those that “breached” the capital may have been provocateurs / antifa, in which case it would be appropriate to call them terrorists... and people are claiming the same thing for the change in the President’s speaking schedule to the crowd. Can’t have it both ways...

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    IMG_6950.JPG

Top Bottom