• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    There is a Naked man with a hard on on the front of a package of Camel non filters.

On the bottom of a pack of Lucky Strikes are the letters LSMFT...Lucky Strikes Mean Fine Tobacco
    And ...(help me here) there was print hidden on a Lucky package that had one or the other - the letter H or C. And so you guessed H or C and the loser got Hit (with fist) or Cut (hit with the edge of the hand ala karate chop.
    ARJ Defense ad

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    And ...(help me here) there was print hidden on a Lucky package that had one or the other - the letter H or C. And so you guessed H or C and the loser got Hit (with fist) or Cut (hit with the edge of the hand ala karate chop.
    Ah yes. The days of macho, manly smoking.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Here's how prison dogs are able to track any inmate.

It's the soap the state makes. The only soap that inmates are allowed to use. It has a specific 'soap' smell that hangs with you.

The dogs are trained to trail the smell of the state soap and not so much the person's individual smell.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I smoked Camel non filters, and LSMFT's only when I could not get a Camel and I would walk a mile for a Camel...

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Here's how prison dogs are able to track any inmate.

It's the soap the state makes. The only soap that inmates are allowed to use. It has a specific 'soap' smell that hangs with you.

The dogs are trained to trail the smell of the state soap and not so much the person's individual smell.

So if planning a prison break don't shower for a week or so. Got it.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Mariska Hargitay aka Olivia Benson on Law & Order SVU, her mother was Jayne Mansfield.

View attachment 144501

Because of Jayne Mansfields death where the 66 buick she was riding in hit a semi in a fog outside of New Orleans and slid under it killing all the adults in the car but not her children the US Dept of Trans made the "DOT Bar" mandatory on alll semi's.

View attachment 144502

Jayne Mansfield
    View attachment 144503

I've never heard of it being called a DOT bar.
    The only term I have ever heard was "Mansfield Bar".

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    When our military forces are stationed in Italy & are assigned to bunk beds, the guy on the top bunk has to make both the top & bottom bunks. It's regulation.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    That don't work. All the inmate clothes, sheets, socks, anything cloth is washed with the same smelling soap. You can't get around it. Not with a dog.
    That could very well be however, it certainly didn't help dogs find Dannemora escapees Matt and Sweat for three weeks.
    I drove for a bus company that had a Department of Corrections contract. The convicts smelled like you would expect Cool Hand Luke's cast might smell.
    I was told it was because security for convicts and officers is difficult in the showers so the convicts only got one shower per week.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I think that is more of prison talk than anything else.

Bloodhounds don't care or need the soap to find a bad guy.

The State of Texas doesn't use blood hounds. The State has their own breed of prison dog. State property you can't get a puppy out of. Bred on the farm by Texas, used only for tracking. You can't buy them. Nobody but the state has them.

The horses also have freeze brands. A "Star". More unique state property from the pastures of Oklahoma.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The State of Texas doesn't use blood hounds. The State has their own breed of prison dog. State property you can't get a puppy out of. Bred on the farm by Texas, used only for tracking. You can't buy them. Nobody but the state has them.

The horses also have freeze brands. A "Star". More unique state property from the pastures of Oklahoma.
    While back a guy told me they use a cross breed of a Bloodhound and a Walker Coon hound, his dad is a Warden of one of the units and told him that is what they use. The Bloodhound has a heavy coat and a natural layer of fat under the skin and the heat is too much for them. Coonhounds on the other had are truly high speed low drag. My Coon can run so fast he is just a blur and jump, I have watched him clear stuff that is 5 ft high. On the other hand, my Bloodhound is a trotter like most are. You can enter them in 26 mi marathon and they will finish but my Coon he rush the 100 yd dash.

Top Bottom