• ...and so much more!
  • SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I see no benefit havin them suckin on my black ass

What is it about "you people " and that ass? JK.

You reminded me of my BFF Tony, who said that all the time. " I knew it was time to get my black ass out of there."

It must be a black thing, lol, because when I say it, I just get a blank stare...."What you talkin about white boy? You ain't got no ass."

Well, I don't. LOL. You can draw a straight line from my neck to the ground on a profile picture.
    Hurley's Gold

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    What is it about "you people " and that ass? JK.

You reminded me of my BFF Tony, who said that all the time. " I knew it was time to get my black ass out of there."

It must be a black thing, lol, because when I say it, I just get a blank stare...."What you talkin about white boy? You ain't got no ass."

Well, I don't. LOL. You can draw a straight line from my neck to the ground on a profile picture.
    Cause in a firefight you dont have to remember to move it outta the way

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Growing up in SA, playing with bats was a fairly common activity for me as a kid....
    Hey! I played with bats when I was a kid also!
    1958 Yankees 002.jpg

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Hey! I played with bats when I was a kid also!
    View attachment 150082
    I knew SOMEONE was going to say that. I played with those, too.....sometimes seriously. But I was referring to the Mexican freetail bats that exited all the caverns in the area about dusk time.

I see the 3rd kind of bats around here all the time, they had pigtails back then. Now they're old.

BTW, I played pitcher and center field.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I knew SOMEONE was going to say that. I played with those, too.....sometimes seriously. But I was referring to the Mexican freetail bats that exited all the caverns in the area about dusk time.

I see the 3rd kind of bats around here all the time, they had pigtails back then. Now they're old.

BTW, I played pitcher and center field.
    That last sentence could fit in our conversation too......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Not because you need this info to sleep well tonight, but because I just came to know this myself - 60 years later:
    In Bobby Darin's #9, "Queen of the Hop" which debuted Sept 1958, there are many recent-at-the-time pop song titles named or at least alluded to within the lyrics. Examples are "Sugartime", "Peggy Sue", "Yellow Dog Blues", & "Sweet Little Sixteen". Darin's lyric "Mary Lou" does not refer to Rick Nelson's "Hello Mary Lou" nor to Ronnie Hawkins' "Mary Lou". Debuts for both these top-40 songs post-dated the Darin song. The reference (evidently) is to a 1957, non-charting song by Bill Haley titled "Mary, Mary Lou" - a cover version of an earlier-in-1957 song by The Sparks titled "Merry, Merry Lou" - also a non-charting bomb.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Not because you need this info to sleep well tonight, but because I just came to know this myself - 60 years later:
    In Bobby Darin's #9, "Queen of the Hop" which debuted Sept 1958, there are many recent-at-the-time pop song titles named or at least alluded to within the lyrics. Examples are "Sugartime", "Peggy Sue", "Yellow Dog Blues", & "Sweet Little Sixteen". Darin's lyric "Mary Lou" does not refer to Rick Nelson's "Hello Mary Lou" nor to Ronnie Hawkins' "Mary Lou". Debuts for both these top-40 songs post-dated the Darin song. The reference (evidently) is to a 1957, non-charting song by Bill Haley titled "Mary, Mary Lou" - a cover version of an earlier-in-1957 song by The Sparks titled "Merry, Merry Lou" - also a non-charting bomb.
    One of my all time favorites. Spun a lot of young girls around the dance floor to that. Very seldom would anyone play the Yellow Dog Blues. The "Chicken" and the "Bop" were big then. You left out Julie and Miss Mollie. Both names of hit songs.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    One of my all time favorites. Spun a lot of young girls around the dance floor to that. Very seldom would anyone play the Yellow Dog Blues. The "Chicken" and the "Bop" were big then. You left out Julie and Miss Mollie. Both names of hit songs.
    And "Short Shorts" and "Rock & Roll Shoes" and "The Stroll" and "Lollipop".
    Dam ur old - & I'm nearly the same age as you.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Wasn't that back when the Victrola was still a big name?

Top Bottom