• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm leaning towards driving up for it. I have some projects I need to work on, but I just realized I haven't even pulled a trigger in 3 months. :( Need to rectify that.

Does anyone have a chronograph they would let me shoot over? I have some .45-70 loads I need to test.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hmmmm, even though I'm down in Bee Caves I might make this. I was thinking about just joy riding this weekend anyway with the cheap gas prices, doesn't hurt to actually have a reason to drive somewhat far though. If Tejano Scott wouldn't mind me using a 30 cal can (if you have a direct thread one) I would love to pick up some 300bo subs and see just how quiet my 16" can be.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Hmmmm, even though I'm down in Bee Caves I might make this. I was thinking about just joy riding this weekend anyway with the cheap gas prices, doesn't hurt to actually have a reason to drive somewhat far though. If Tejano Scott wouldn't mind me using a 30 cal can (if you have a direct thread one) I would love to pick up some 300bo subs and see just how quiet my 16" can be.

I def have a direct thread 30cal can you can try out- TBAC 30P1. Use it on my 300AAC Handi and love it.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm leaning towards driving up for it. I have some projects I need to work on, but I just realized I haven't even pulled a trigger in 3 months. :( Need to rectify that.

Does anyone have a chronograph they would let me shoot over? I have some .45-70 loads I need to test.

Thats the spirit! I'll see if my dad's chrono is functioning and if he'd want to bring it.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I def have a direct thread 30cal can you can try out- TBAC 30P1. Use it on my 300AAC Handi and love it.

Okay I think I'm pretty much sold then :D Anyone know if Cabelas might have some subs cheaper than I could find at Academy, or perhaps a wally world that has some of the fabled $16 boxes of remington?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    The ones on 300blktalk.com Some areas have walmarts that carry this stuff regularly, I have yet to see any Austin area one that does though. Seems really odd too as there are alot of people in Texas getting into 300 blackout for silent hog hunting purposes.
    cause hogs are like brothers in the suburbs first sounds of gunfire
    they in the wind

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I get asked about 300blackout more and more. But don't have a thing for it.
    wearher should be mid 60s, sunny and a calm wind. Should be a really nice day. Man I could use this.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Thanks Curtis... I am going to force my dad to let me bring his cam, so there should be some decent shots. I'll do my best to get good shots of the layout, etc. You know, just in case...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom