• jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Bah humbug

I'm up dammit. Getting ready to go. Have to make a stop, can't find any of my safety glasses. WTF. Should be there between 10 and 10:30 though.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Pops and I had a lot of fun hanging out with Rush and Jrb...

IMG_3188_zps12e5d6c2.jpg

IMG_3191_zps9ec81dd6.jpg

IMG_3192_zps4e9ebafd.jpg

IMG_3195_zps03bf9dfd.jpg

IMG_3196_zps8c6f1fbd.jpg

IMG_3170_zps9ecd9884.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Just got home. Left the range about 6pm. Started getting chilly.
    We did have a good time. Good TGT folks, some of my customets came out, fun guns to shoot. Tejano Scott,great as always, nice to meet Rushthezepplin too. Only bad part was the dumass that didn't get the barrel to his new AR7 in the stock after cleaning and left it at home. But others were gracious enough to let me shoot their rifles. Thank you.

All told, it was a great day at the range.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Thanks again for such a great day guys. The range certainly has room for improvement but that was just a minor gripe for what was overall a wonderful day of slinging lead downrange.

Thanks again TS for letting me use your can and allowing me to confirm that I have good concentric threading on my blackout....too bad we couldn't seem to get most of the rounds subsonic between the velocity gain of the 16" and the can but still tons of fun. That handi rifle was great too....those things are stupidly light.

JRB, thanks for bringing out those little 22 reactive targets. Those things totally made the day. I was expecting to only shoot my 22 enough to get it sighted at 25yds for hunting little creatures and you ended up having me blow through almost half my box of Win 333s :D Those things were way to fun to mag dump on. We sure put those things through hell though, but they held up amazingly well for only costing 10 bucks.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Thanks again for such a great day guys. The range certainly has room for improvement but that was just a minor gripe for what was overall a wonderful day of slinging lead downrange.

Thanks again TS for letting me use your can and allowing me to confirm that I have good concentric threading on my blackout....too bad we couldn't seem to get most of the rounds subsonic between the velocity gain of the 16" and the can but still tons of fun. That handi rifle was great too....those things are stupidly light.

JRB, thanks for bringing out those little 22 reactive targets. Those things totally made the day. I was expecting to only shoot my 22 enough to get it sighted at 25yds for hunting little creatures and you ended up having me blow through almost half my box of Win 333s :D Those things were way to fun to mag dump on. We sure put those things through hell though, but they held up amazingly well for only costing 10 bucks.

Which ones are those? I'm always interested in cheap fun! :what:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    You can sort of see Jimmie shooting them in one of the pics above, but they are small in the background. Those were a lot of fun. I was having a blast hitting them with my pistol at 25 yards.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

You are more than welcome. Thanks for being the designated marksman in the never-ending site in game.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom