• American

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Unsure/Depends

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
Just curious what yall's opinion is. Are you a Texan 1st, American 2nd or are you an American 1st, Texan 2nd?

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Texan first

American by default

I mean that with no disrespect. When folks think of Texans they think of proud arrogant SOBs. You know Texans are American.

I suppose of there was a bar fight between America and Texas, I'd be on Texas' side

Bear8u

Mar 17, 2009
San Angelo
"I suppose of there was a bar fight between America and Texas, I'd be on Texas' side"

That's Texan, until some other country tries to join in the bar fight then it's American. Sorta like siblings, we may fight each other but when an outsider tries to fight us we become one again.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
"I suppose of there was a bar fight between America and Texas, I'd be on Texas' side"

That's Texan, until some other country tries to join in the bar fight then it's American. Sorta like siblings, we may fight each other but when an outsider tries to fight us we become one again.

That sounds like a pretty good way to put it

jmsfmtex

Aug 11, 2008
Fischer
Up until the time I retired, in the Great State of Texas, I would have said an American. After settling here I discovered that Texans are unique. They still hold true to values and principles. I am one that says "I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could". I do not care much for the direction our country is and has been going for some years now. We used to be a country of Americans with wonderful influence from the influx of legal immigrants. We are becomming a country of immigrants, both legal and illegal, who want to change this wonderful country to be more like the countries they left. I do not understand that. Too much greed in both the political and business arenas. Too many power grabbers for self satisfaction. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. God Bless America and Our Brave Troops.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member