• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    How long did it take for your status to be up? I mailed mine got there on the 28th but my status isn't up.

talldrknhansum

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    midland
    I am in the very same boat as you mialed all my stuff on March 15 and my status online still shows waitng on the Recipt of additional info. I called the DPS last week and they told me they were working on the applications from March 3. I wanted to post a question about this subject but can't figure out how to do it. So any info you might be able provide would be very welcomed.

Smokewagon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    West Texas
    I submitted my renewal packet, March, 21st. I previously applied on line. My status still says waiting on documents to proceed. I'll give them a full month before I bother them. My current license doesn't expire until July, so I have some running room.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    My application was sent in on 10/24/11 and had prints done 10/29/11. Today, 11/02/11, they updated that my background check is under review. Hopefully it won't take too long

chasruger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Austin
    Application: Received
    Background Check: Under review
    CHL: Print pending

The rest say valid/complete/received with the green checkmark.

mailed in docs on 19 DEC, website showed receipt of docs by 23 DEC. My buddy got his license within 3 weeks, so I'm hoping I will be as fortunate.

Taller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    San Antonio
    No, I'm sorry. I mailed off the complete package on Dec. 14th, and on Dec. 21 was the first day the DPS website posted they received my package with fingerprints and background pending review status. I hand the fingerprints done at L1 station on Dec. 13th.

Top Bottom