• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    300blk,

Since you have daughters, tell me how you feel about "intact males" insisting on showering with them and/or watching them dress/undress in the ladies locker room.
    (Both of those acts reportedly now occur in California & NY.)

Also, pardon me for pointing out that your comparison to protecting perverts & wearing firearms is SPECIOUS, FALSE, STUPID & nothing more than that.

yours, satx

There are parallels to the argument. The irony is that you are making the same argument the anti gunners are making

1) open carry is bad because we wont know if a bad guy is carrying. If open carry is prohibited then anyone carrying a gun is a bad person

This is the same argument as

Men in womens bathrooms is bad, because if men are banned from womens bathrooms we know that any man in the womens restroom is a bad person.

2) Some men are bad so no one should be allowed to own guns

is the same as

Some men are bad so no men should be allowed in the women's restroom

3) Tranny's are sickos anyway

vs Gun fetishists are sickos anyway

4) bad guys dont follow laws, if you ban guns criminals will still have guns

vs

bad guys dont follow laws, if you ban men from bathrooms, criminals will still go into bathrooms.

5) The NRA leadership should be thrown in jail for all the gun murders as a result of their policies

The democratic leadership should be thrown in jail for all the molestations that happen in bathrooms as a result of their policies.

6) most gun violence happens from a friend or relative

Most molestation happens from a friend or relative

I have two young daughters and I take them to the men's restroom all the time. Regardless of the law, if lots of people are going in and out of the womens restroom my oldest daughter can go alone. Otherwise she goes in with my wife. (like a relatively quiet highway rest stop). A law banning men isnt going to stop someone from waiting in the bathroom.

I was recently on a long distance trip and went into a gas station convenience store. There was a bunch of construction going on around the entrance to the bathrooms but a construction worker was coming out of one bathroom. I really had to take a dump so I was basically running in. They were really nice completely closed stalls. As I let loose I heard some womens voices and I realized I might have walked into the women's restroom. An employee asked loudly if a man had come in there and I was like "sorry!". I came out very embarrassed but the lady at the store gave me hell. Saying what if there were girls in there, how would I feel if it were my daughters etc.

I was wondering how I accidentally went to the womens restroom so I went back to look and it turns out the mens bathroom was under construction so the door was covered with a sheet of plastic. All signage was missing. A guy had come out of the womens restroom maybe doing work. I went to ask what was I supposed to do when there was no mens bathroom.

If it was against the law Im 100% sure she would have called the police because she was so pissed.
    Guns International

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    txinvestigator,

Anyone is welcome to hold any opinion (including FOOLISH & HATEFUL ones), as that's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, THOUGHT & EXPRESSION, even when expressing the opinions makes the person LOOK silly/brainless.

yours, satx

I am glad you are lucid enough to realize that. I would not want you to be so self-unaware.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    300blk,

Since you have daughters, tell me how you feel about "intact males" insisting on showering with them and/or watching them dress/undress in the ladies locker room.
    (Both of those acts reportedly now occur in California & NY.)

Also, pardon me for pointing out that your comparison to protecting perverts & wearing firearms is SPECIOUS, FALSE, STUPID & nothing more than that.

yours, satx

Could you please forgo the capitalized words? It doesn't get your point across any more. If anything, it's distracting...

Skilled debating is an art. In order to win arguments and convince others of your views, you must understand the basic components of logic, psychology, and effective communication...

http://www.wikihow.com/Win-Informal-Arguments-and-Debates

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    majormadmax,

Instead of complaining/carping/whining/whimpering about my admittedly eccentric "typing style", why not at least try to answer the question(s) posed?

yours, satx

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    majormadmax,

Instead of complaining/carping/whining/whimpering about my admittedly eccentric "typing style", why not at least try to answer the question(s) posed?

yours, satx

I have posted my thoughts, and did so in a mature manner.

Go ahead and continue to post like an upset snowflake Millennial, you have yet to provide any facts to support your opinion. Much like "no gun zones," do you really think this law will prevent pedophiles from going after little girls in women's bathrooms?!?

Again, in order to win arguments and convince others of your views, you must understand the basic components of logic, psychology, and effective communication. You have failed to do so on all accounts.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    majormadmax,

As I said previously, allowing men into women's restrooms/shower facilities/locker rooms is an open invitation for adult predators to prey upon children & even some of the "progressive" district attorneys have said that IF they predators are given free access to such facilities that it will make it difficult/impossible to successfully prosecute them.
    (Offhand, I can think of not even one LEO who thinks that the so-called "bathroom bill" is wise or even anything less than an obvious invitation to the criminal element.)

Fwiw, I spent a considerable percentage of my LE career investigating/apprehending/testifying against persons, who prey upon women/children and IF this foolish bill ever becomes law in TX, I can assure you that the job of LE will be much more difficult.

Tell me: Are you comfortable with heterosexual men being able to lurk about in, possibly take photos of & perhaps even molest, in the locker rooms/showers/restrooms where the ladies/little girls (if any) in your family are.

Fyi, I asked my beloved lady, my kid sister & my 27YO married niece how they feel about adult men entering/remaining within women's facilities & all 3 said that they are disgusted by the thought of such a thing ever being the law of TX.
    (Also, as I've said before: Even one little girl being molested by an adult predator is too great a price for society to pay to "cater to" the 1% of society who are estimated to be LGBT adults.)

just my opinions, tex.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Just this Monday I went into a gas station to take a piss and there was someone in men's room; obviously having a hard time... I went into the women's, did my business, and left.

I'm dangerous.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TheDan,

Presumably, your sole reason for entering the ladies room to relieve your bladder & I would presume that you were alone in there??

yours, satx

Just this Monday I went into a gas station to take a piss and there was someone in men's room; obviously having a hard time... I went into the women's, did my business, and left.

I'm dangerous.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Popcorn anyone?

easy rider,

I'll take a large, buttered, sack with a Dr. Pepper, while the "thoroughly propagandized" members, who buy into the lies from the "main-SLIME media", the "activist" LGBT minority & the completely amoral, far left of the DIMocRATS Party, try to figure out why the USA should risk predators preying upon children for the convenience of a few adults.
    (Perhaps, the "propagandized members" should ask their wife/GF/daughter how they feel about this "issue".)

yours, satx

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    easy rider,

I'll take a large, buttered, sack with a Dr. Pepper, while the "thoroughly propagandized" members, who buy into the lies from the "main-SLIME media", the "activist" LGBT minority & the completely amoral, far left of the DIMocRATS Party, try to figure out why the USA should risk predators preying upon children for the convenience of a few adults.
    (Perhaps, the "propagandized members" should ask their wife/GF/daughter how they feel about this "issue".)

yours, satx
    I don't believe you are really attacking anybody here.

This is a Constitutional Carry thread and you are the only one talking about cross gender bathrooms.

I appreciate your devotion to the cause though.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Dawico,

Pardon me for pointing out that I'm not the member who started talking about the so-called "bathroom bill".

NO, I'm not attacking anyone personally, though I think that some of our number believe the rubbish spewed out of the mouths of the far left & their allies in the "mass media". - it is my belief that both groups understand that they are lying.
    (And that's all I have to say about that.)

yours, satx

I don't believe you are really attacking anybody here.

This is a Constitutional Carry thread and you are the only one talking about cross gender bathrooms.

I appreciate your devotion to the cause though.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I was the one who made the bad decision to bring that up. Can we drop it now?

This thread needs to remain on topic about how we've been shafted again with Constitutional Carry.

crewe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Houston
    I realize I'm late to this one but it seemed entertaining for a bit.
    As far as the bill, I'm against it if I have to pick a side.
    I just think that if a person is going to be allowed to own a firearm, they should at least know which end is up.
    Im more afraid of getting killed by some clown in an accident than I am getting dusted by a criminal. I'm not suggesting either are likely, but it's just where my fear lies based on my observations.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I will add that Im against constitutional carry. I think people should have some idea what they are doing if they are carrying in public. At least knowing the rules of safety and somewhat able to hit a target.

In the same way I think people should have an ID to vote.
    Yes you may be right. All I read everyday from the 17 states that have Constitutional Carry is shootings and blood in the streets. Same with Concealed Carry. Those killers are shooting up the whole country. The I gots mine up yours way of thinking is why the gun community is the first to be screwed over. Thousands of know nothings shooting their own thumbs off. So sad its not true make your point.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I realize I'm late to this one but it seemed entertaining for a bit.
    As far as the bill, I'm against it if I have to pick a side.
    I just think that if a person is going to be allowed to own a firearm, they should at least know which end is up.
    Im more afraid of getting killed by some clown in an accident than I am getting dusted by a criminal. I'm not suggesting either are likely, but it's just where my fear lies based on my observations.
    Nobody required you to know anything in Texas(where we are talking about) They just let you go out and buy and own and didn't even send a black helicopter to circle your house. Now you are an expert, without any evidence of a problem at all, you have figured out a solution. That training paid off.

Top Bottom