• ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Challenger2-1.jpg

I really don't have a lot of trouble passing traffic.

Me either. Probably because they don't expect it.

IMAG0634.gif

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Those Challengers are pretty bad ass. My buddy who owns a transmission shop out in GA has one. Between chipping it, and doing a few little extras mechanically, I believe he's pushing about 650 hp right now with it. Last time I heard he had a truck driver piss him off while trying to pass up the driver, he went for the pass, dropped it into third and still burned rubber. Damn I want his car lol

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Those Challengers are pretty bad ass. My buddy who owns a transmission shop out in GA has one. Between chipping it, and doing a few little extras mechanically, I believe he's pushing about 650 hp right now with it. Last time I heard he had a truck driver piss him off while trying to pass up the driver, he went for the pass, dropped it into third and still burned rubber. Damn I want his car lol

Yeah, I can't do that!!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Either way-those Challengers are still pretty kick ass out the Box. The Camaros are ehhh-they're ok. Better than your avg car-but out of the two-yea I would love to have a Challenger :D

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Let me put it this way . . . I am a well-experienced street and drag racer, having run a 1972 340 'Cuda, a 1969 440 GTX, a 1970 440 Challenger R/T, and a 1973 Z/28 with a 350 and a stroked 383 on the street and on the drag strip. The 2012 Challenger almost scares me. 345 cubic inches/375 horsepower stock but it feels like a lot more. From 65 mph, kick it and you'll be well over 100 in 3 seconds. It's quiet, it's polite, and it will go to 3 digits in speed without you even trying or realizing it. It feels as tight at 100 as it does at 40.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Let me put it this way . . . I am a well-experienced street and drag racer, having run a 1972 340 'Cuda, a 1969 440 GTX, a 1970 440 Challenger R/T, and a 1973 Z/28 with a 350 and a stroked 383 on the street and on the drag strip. The 2012 Challenger almost scares me. 345 cubic inches/375 horsepower stock but it feels like a lot more. From 65 mph, kick it and you'll be well over 100 in 3 seconds. It's quiet, it's polite, and it will go to 3 digits in speed without you even trying or realizing it. It feels as tight at 100 as it does at 40.

Stop-you're getting me hot and bothered lmao

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    If only RPGs could be used legally on the road, there'd be a trail of charred auto parts from Houston to Dallas. :banghead:

We're up here in Frisco for the youngest daughter's skating competition, and the drive out here got on my last nerve. You know how it's supposed to be "Slower traffic keep right"? Never happens; even when people try to do it, so many end up bailing back into the left lane and both lanes end up a mess. And why is it that the only 5 cars in the area all have to fly together in formation instead of spreading out and speeding up?

Bah...

RPG? No. You need a Mk 19.

Why? Because grenade machine gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Texas
    Try Lubbock.
    3 lanes, 200k people, worst cluster f*ck I've ever seen.
    Only lasts 20 minutes but DAMN!
    Don't you dare try to pass someone.
    Heaven forbid it rains.

I've seen so many people flip over on loop 289 when it rains because they won't slow down, nuts!

Common sense is very rare while driving, most people don't drive past the hood of their vehicle..

I see everyones complaints all over the U.S. as I was once an OTR truck driver.

I've come to terms with it all, if I can't get ahead of them, I slow down and get away from them..

Driving is dangerous enough that I'm not putting myself or my family at risk knowing people do not drive defensively anymore.. 5mph will not get you there any faster. I'll enjoy the view.

Smile and wave boys, smile and wave!

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Stop-you're getting me hot and bothered lmao

Well, that's good because I'm using the same line on this blonde at work. I'm getting in the daring danger element with the sensitive male thing at the same time so I think I have a winning combination.

If nothing else there's the brunette who showed me her tan by showing off the contrast with her white parts - hiked up her skirt to her waist and then pulled up her panties to show the white parts - another 2 inches over and it would have been a full-on crotch shot.

Top Bottom