• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I've been a lot of places and driven among the worst.
    I may get flamed but here goes.
    North Carolina. Best drivers in the nation.
    Not a skill thing just some common sense.
    Them folks understand "merge" and "lane closed".
    It just seems to work better there.

I drive there occasionally. It’s not too bad, but I just skirt south of Raleigh going east.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Is it just me, or do San Antonio drivers love stopping in the ACCELERATION lane to get onto the highway? I only ever see it in San Antonio.

This x1000

I have seen some serious crashes in San Antonio. And have been stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on a Sunday afternoon. It seems there are a lot of rubberneckers.

I'm now having to do a lot of driving on 1604 between Helotes and Universal City because of where my wife and I work and where we live and experiencing the worse traffic I ever have in Texas. Looking for places over in that area now.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Dallas drivers seem to get me riled the most, if you hit your blinker someone will speed up to block the opening and it is almost guaranteed if you have a trailer they will park themselves beside the rear axle so you can't get in front of them.

I think a lot of it has to do with how certain ramps are set up in the area, nothing like trying to cross 4 lanes of bumper to bumper traffic to catch an exit that's only a quarter mile from the on ramp you just took to get on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    OK, I have to ask -- what is the deal where some dumbass redneck is doing 50 in a 65 in the left lane, and when you blow by him in the right lane he has to flash his lights repeatedly? Like "oh my God I have to warn this guy that he's going such a high speed". WTF is up with that?

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    maybe he's warning that you didn't see the speed limit sign drop from 65 to 50 as you pulled into town lol

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    San Antonio pisses me off because nobody does the speedlimit...as in it seems like everyone does UNDER it. I always assumed it was because a lot of them are illegals and are afraid of getting pulled over

As far as those two times they sped up as I tried to pass-yea, I was wishing I had a turbo-charged car again. I wonder how hard it would be to turbo an 04 Blazer

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Using your blinker in Dallas traffic is just giving up your battle plan.

That's why yall need to try the Alexrex20 special. It's especially effective if you're in a bigger vehicle than them. If there was a very reasonable gap for you get over, you used your turn signal, and they still sped up to block you... Get over anyway.

I'm sorry, but I am taking that lane!

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    As far as those two times they sped up as I tried to pass-yea, I was wishing I had a turbo-charged car again. I wonder how hard it would be to turbo an 04 Blazer

you're better off swapping in a GenIII/IV LS motor. an LQ9 ought to do it, but a 420hp L92 would be better

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Challenger2-1.jpg

I really don't have a lot of trouble passing traffic.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    that should take care of the folks that like to speed up while getting passed.

it needs more LS

Top Bottom