• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I carry a 7-shot revolver but only load it with 6. I carry it hammer down on an empty chamber because guns are notorious for firing by themselves, or by a tank top jamming up the trigger and defeating the 12lb pull.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I carry a 7-shot revolver but only load it with 6. I carry it hammer down on an empty chamber because guns are notorious for firing by themselves, or by a tank top jamming up the trigger and defeating the 12lb pull.

4c3483d228038658e2a346825b3d59c0.jpg

And I agree.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!

Yours does not have a hammer block built-in? Not aware of any of the contemporary revolvers that don't have the hammer block.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    It's never been about not liking Open Carry. It's about an intentionally poorly crafted law in Texas. To be refined hopefully in the next legislative session.

Shot placement is everything.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    While I agree with Maverick, he by no means, was the only opposition to passage of Open Carry - virtually every big city, liberal Democrat was onboard with trying to stop its passage. I tend to think the winning side of legislators probably did their best, with what they had to work with, in getting the thing passed. At least the door is open now and there will be legal improvements made to the law in the coming years. Since it will be shown the OC law hasn't turned Texas into the "Wild West" as so many of those liberal Democrats had predicted. The legislature just needs to work for future improvements AND bypass any 'pet bills' that don't open and expand the Second Amendment for Texas citizens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    They have been screaming "blood in the streets" & "Wild West" bullshit since concealed carry came up, and none of it has ever seen the light of day in over 30 years, but they still continue to sing the same old worn out song.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    What we need [in the legislature] is a Trey Gowdy-type persona who will cite their quote back to them and put them on the defensive asking them to explain why their prediction hasn't come true. And then offer up some snappy little summary that just exposes them for the fools they are. {Probably can tell I'm a pretty big fan of the South Carolinian, huh?}

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom