• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow, the newbie has some brass balls coming in here and saying crap like that. A few points.

1. Your either for the 2nd Amendment, or your against it. There is no middle ground. I have every right to own a full auto, and the fact that the "cuckoos" might get their hands on them (they can get their hands on them anyways) does not override that right.

2. This is our state. Texas has the distinction have having the most state pride of any state in the US, rivaled only by patriotism to the US, and by God we will defend this great state. State a false fact like seen earlier in this thread, it will be disputed. Insult her or her people, and we will not be kind. Don't love it? Then leave.
    Texas SOT

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Yeah, God forbid us hillbillies know what it's like north or the Mason Dixon!
    Speak for yourself, I for one don't live in a damn bubble, if others want to state a fact, YOU shut up and listen for once, after all, remember a thing called the 1st amendment? You probably don't, but it precludes idiots from stopping others from saying what they want, if you don't like it, MOVE to Zimbabwe or England, you'll love the carry laws in the latter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Wow, the newbie has some brass balls coming in here and saying crap like that. A few points.

1. Your either for the 2nd Amendment, or your against it. There is no middle ground. I have every right to own a full auto, and the fact that the "cuckoos" might get their hands on them (they can get their hands on them anyways) does not override that right.

2. This is our state. Texas has the distinction have having the most state pride of any state in the US, rivaled only by patriotism to the US, and by God we will defend this great state. State a false fact like seen earlier in this thread, it will be disputed. Insult her or her people, and we will not be kind. Don't love it? Then leave.
    Pretty much.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    1st Amendment means the gov can't shut you up, and has nothing to do with an internet forum. You don't have any rights in here, so mind your manners or we will show you the door.

Guess he got shown the door. Whoever did the honors, thank you.

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I Conceal Carry about 95% of the time. And the 5% I Open Carry, I've yet to have any issues or problems ! Took a road trip last week to Hempstead (Open Carrying). Stopped at the LOVES TRUCK STOP in Waller. Used restroom bought some stuff in store and left. There were even Waller Cty Deputies there....... No one ran in fear or screamed or anything .

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Good, jeesus, as a gun owner, I think an AR is nice enough without being full auto. Sure, I'd love to have one, and I could be trusted as well as countless others, but as an American with numerous guns and favorite 1911 models, it's plain to see I can not have one, so "cuckoo" cannot, it sucks, it blows, but I am sick of hearing losers and nut cases killing people at mass shootings, and If we let full auto come back, it would be worse, not only that, with a pre ban they're still out there and able to be bought! By a fairly large price tag

Take that shit to Charles Cotton's forum.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I'm open carrying when I want to. Went for a three mile walk with hubby in all my glockified glory.

We stopped at a convenience store that had 30.07. Ah well, hubby had to pull his t shirt over hip holster and go inside and buy me a Gatorade. It was fine. It was worth it. However sadly, my gun still managed to get sweaty anyways. But after watching that cheesy Glock promo from another thread, I know that girly sweat won't hurt it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      28 KB · Views: 126

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Yeah. It is. It's my set up for under my blouse too. I wasn't worried. Glock doesn't have a hair trigger, so I wasn't worried.

should I be concerned? I have a sticky holster I can employ....

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Sticky holster is not "hard" but it's thick enough, should be all right. It's just that in the elastic band doesn't have a pocket to secure the sticky as stable as I would I like. I can add a workout belly band over the sticky, but the one I have is gray and attracts too much attention and doesn't look nice. A black one might be all right.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Those clipdraw items are a good idea. One required a belt, which I don't often wear with girl clothes so I might have to improvise. I'm sure I can find a thread about them and I have copied the link for future reference. I have a few questions about them but might want to do research first and search for an appropriate thread.

I'm trying out the sticky holster with the workout band and it's ok for now.

Is the thick neoprene of the sticky holster safe enough (for trigger
    cover) in your opinions?

Know that many products out there are being marketed that do not have the trigger protected. So this may come up a lot... there is a fancier version of this waistband product that I know a lot of people have on their Christmas lists.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/210010103/the-sport-belt-big-shebang-concealed

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I would not hesitate using the holster I "think" you are referring to.
    You could always sew on something that you could attach the pull string to.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    It was called the big shebang... It's a little fancier looking and kinda lingerie-in appearance. I would not want to sacrifice style for safety and comfort though.

I guess for open carry I can use my Desantis and a gun belt (which I need to purchase). Sticky inside the waistband is still another option for concealed or "semi-open." I often just need added stability in my clothes for the sticky to remain supported enough and in place, and it's worse when going on a walk in workout gear.

Top Bottom