Texas Gun Talk Birthday Shootathon - Hosted by Shiloh Shooting Range - August 24th

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    its ok guys, jeff just likes that kinda stuff... he's recently added a rainbow tattoo on his lower back to go along with his pierced ears and newly waxed eyebrows.. he mentioned something about getting something special for this event on the 24th, something about jumping out of a cake for Tim and Allen...

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Don't leave out the roller skates and rainbow flag banana hammock! Ain't no party without either of those! Seriously though, Mount Royal Wild Game is officialy BBQ'n some serious meats and Sportsmans Safe Company is designing and bringing out concealable but easy to access gun safes for your vehicle! More sponsors to soon come!
    www.mountroyal.com and www.sportsmansteelsafes.com, check 'em out, there's even FREE delivery on any safe!
    Call for more details of scheduled events!
    Jeff
    281-444-8930
    PS, htxred is actually in VEGAS and he busy is chatting online! Just like a girl and her cell phone...He had to make sure his room had web access! Hit the tables dude! I saw the movie 21, you're Asian, you should be out there counting cards!!!

atxbandit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like you will be having a good time. I will be shooting my first IDPA match at Cedar Ridge that day. I am a member at LoneStar so if you do something there I will definitely attend. Have fun and stay safe.

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    OC & LA not so far apart

vegas is over and done with, relaxing in orange county ca right now.. i sure do miss my guns though.

Are you still in OC? Any shooting ranges easy to reach? I'm in LA at the LA Convention Center. It would be neat to keep up the ol' practice.

Top Bottom