• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    We'll see how sales go with the Texas one first. If it shows promise...we'll do something else, and so on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Not true. We are moving into producing lowers. And don't plan to stop the process anytime soon. The artwork for the side of the lower is not as critical as other things at this moment. It's just an engraving. The artwork may change in future batches or be refined. We picked the Texas flag as the first artwork because are are from Texas and proud of it.
    DK Firearms

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 21, 2013
    Make a lower with a "Come and take it" cannon flag too please. How much?
    I haven't read all the posts so apologies if this has already been said, you can buy the lower in the white and have anything laser engraved on it you want.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I haven't read all the posts so apologies if this has already been said, you can buy the lower in the white and have anything laser engraved on it you want.

What I am wanting is a lower with the Gonzales Flag from a Texas company rolling their Texas address and hopefully containing more Texas flavor in the graphics representing Texas and its freedom.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 21, 2013
    Good question. Here's what I will do. Anyone in this thread who has expressed interest will get the right to get one before they go out to the public. When they are ready I will private message and send you a private link to buy one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Please put me down for two. May I recommend limiting the number sold to any one person (some are wanting three or four) to ensure that everyone who expresses interest may get at least one?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 21, 2013
    What I am wanting is a lower with the Gonzales Flag from a Texas company rolling their Texas address and hopefully containing more Texas flavor in the graphics representing Texas and its freedom.
    With the computerized laser engraving machines they have these days all you need to do is email them a pic of what you want and voila! it's done. I believe I still have the phone number of the guys I used if you want it.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 1, 2011
    First time in the thread, read it cover-cover. I HAD no real intention of building a rifle but you've sold me with your attitude RunnerRunner!

I'm in for one, preferably SN xx69 if at all possible. Thanks and good luck.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you want to limit, i can deal with that. Just thought it would be nice if me and the boys had consecutive serial nos. but not tha big a deal.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Not true. We are moving into producing lowers. And don't plan to stop the process anytime soon. The artwork for the side of the lower is not as critical as other things at this moment. It's just an engraving. The artwork may change in future batches or be refined. We picked the Texas flag as the first artwork because are are from Texas and proud of it.

But i almost made a good rep :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom