• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Shot today with my son at Saddle River. It was a good day. First run with the Glock 44 and 18 round Promag magazines, no issues. Got the BMC rifle set to a 36 yard zero on the LPVO, and that was fun.

I also experienced the loudest, most egregious muzzle brake I've ever seen in person. Guy next to us was shooting an AR, and every shot sent gas & a big concussive wave at the stalls to his sides. It was awful & now I have firsthand experience with those things sucking for everyone around you.
    Set that to music and it'd be in the right thread. :p

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There have been many times, I feel like my own life could be the inspiration and material for over a hundred country & western songs! From cheating wives, drinking beer and finding the right woman to fall in love with. The highs and the lows have all had some sort of C&W song that could have been written with me in mind.

Eddie Rabbitt was a huge favorite of mine from way back. One of the first that was different from some of the music my father listened to. I can remember listening to him in the mid 1970's on the radio.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We could write some songs about my life, and we would have one of the biggest and best selling C&W albums of all time!

As long as we get George Strait to sing the songs!
    Drinking a little? Plus, big ideas? = bad haing overs. Lol.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Alabama was one of those that was a but different than some of the C&W my father listened to and was another one of the first ones that sort of set me apart from my father when I started listening to them in the very early 1980's. A lot of my friends and I would crank up Alabama at some of the pasture keg parties! Wow, those are some great memories!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom