• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    How many of them are like norm from cheers in uniform?

So you don't think fat people should be allowed to carry?

The point here is that the legislature recognizes that peace officers should be able to go armed everywhere and at all times. They are correct, that is important. But we're saying it is just as important for armed citizens (ie LTC holders) to have the same right.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    But is it smart? What if you lose your temper?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
    LOL, I was talking to the neighbors yesterday about a disturbance a couple nights ago, different neighbors, and saw first hand there are actually people who think just because someone has a gun that they'll use it if they get angry.

She just kept saying, ohh thankfully they just didn't have any guns because people use them if they get angry...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I couldn't afford to buy enough ammo to use a gun every time I got angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    LOL, I was talking to the neighbors yesterday about a disturbance a couple nights ago, different neighbors, and saw first hand there are actually people who think just because someone has a gun that they'll use it if they get angry.

She just kept saying, ohh thankfully they just didn't have any guns because people use them if they get angry...

Thank god they didn't have any knives on the house either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Bithabus,

100% CORRECT. = Furthermore, according to a former Senior Captain of our Ranger Service, LTC licensees are just as sober, responsible & law-abiding as sworn TX LEOs are.

IF I want to eat supper with my lady at a place that sells/serves alcohol, it's FOOLISH to say that I have to leave my revolver in the truck, where it may be STOLEN, by breaking out a window.
    (I had a Model 65 S&W stolen out of my locked F250 PU in northern VA, along with my toolbox & some Christmas presents that were "hidden behind the seat" on 09DEC12 & while we were shopping in a place where handguns are not allowed. = In addition to the stolen items, it cost >600.oo to replace the heated rear window.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Man, Antarctica is going to be the new Area 51...why would Kerry need to take a trip down there using all the jet fuel and resources just to talk to some scientists...some bullshit.

I would like to +1 the 51%

Kerry was there to see a Penguins game?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    What am I missing here? Wouldn't the passage of Constitutional Carry do away with the licensing, paying of a tax to exercise our God-given Right, AND all the ridiculous signage law? Seems to me in the other states that have Constitutional Carry, they don't have a bunch of made-up signage laws since they simply don't apply. (I'm sure most, if not all, those states do have certain areas were weapons aren't permitted but I don't believe they have the crazy/convoluted Texas-type signs trying to control access to those areas).

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    CC would do away with the need to have one. Not the need to have one to travel to or through states that don't have CC.

from an idgit coffeeholic

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    One of the "benefits" of having an LTC is that you can carry in states that recognize it. My summer vacation I was armed the whole time and didn't need to leave the gun in TX. The only way CC works is if its nationwide. If it's not those that want to be able to legally protect themselves and their families outside of TX will still need to get and maintain one. And those retarded signs will still carry weight of law. As far as my scanning of the proposed CC bill goes the signs still apply. You still can't conceal a gun in a 30.06 posted place and you still can't OC in a 30.07 posted place.

Pass CC with all signs wiped and keep the LTC for those who want the reciprocity deals.

Top Bottom