TGT DFW Bulls-Eye Shooters Team & Smack Down!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Roster for Bulls-eye competition.

Kingofwileytx
Navyguy
High-Cap 1911
Rocket Cowboy
HK Boy
Aenimated1
MadMo
Shorts
Orclin *
Malladus *

PM me if I missed anyone.

Also, get out there and find anyone forum member that you think may be interested and never attended a meet and get them out there. Call you friends and have them join the forum and bring them out. Let’s make this the biggest meet yet!!!!

Our fellow forum members down south are envious of our group and the fact we have such a good time – let’s rub it in along with the fact they have no chance of winning this match!!!!

Teams will be formed as folks get to the range.
The plan is that as a team is formed, they will shoot their leg of the bulls-eye.

HK Boy and I will be there early to set up.
You can get your target when you pay the range free - it’s the LEO silhouette; B27E is the style. I will have a few extra just in case.

Team names have been chosen and will be assigned as follows:
Team #1 TGT DFW Pistolero’s
Team #2 Cowtown Duelers
Team #3 DFW Smokin' Guns
Team #4 DFW Lead Slingers

Thanks for the help, input and support getting this off the ground!!!

If any thing changes you will find it here in this thread.

Thanks

-MadMo

********************* Shoot Rules***********************
Total 20 rounds
5 @ 3 Yard
5 @ 7 Yards
5 @ 15 Yards
5 @ 25 Yards

No contenders or other rifle rounds in pistol grip configured guns.
Center fire pistol or revolver only.

Any sight configuration i.e.: iron , scope, halo, red dot, etc....
One or two handed your preference
Standard LEO B27 target

Weekend of the 28th – 29th shoot starts and scores need to be in to Alan before next match begins 30 days later.

Rules subject to change as more teams and shooter come on line.

************************** End**************************

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
Central Texas
Mad Mo--- I hope yu don't mind my posting here......ya know, keep your friends close...and your enemys closer! I have not had the chance to shoot with any of our team as of yet, But we will do our best to give ya'll a run for your money! If all this goes as well as we hope, maybe we can field a "state team" and compete against other state teams. Who knows? All I know, is it gives me a good excuse to shoot more! MG

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Mad Mo--- I hope yu don't mind my posting here......ya know, keep your friends close...and your enemys closer! I have not had the chance to shoot with any of our team as of yet, But we will do our best to give ya'll a run for your money! If all this goes as well as we hope, maybe we can field a "state team" and compete against other state teams. Who knows? All I know, is it gives me a good excuse to shoot more! MG
USMC you're more than welcome to post amongst the enemy - as you said "keep your enemy's closer." ROFLMAO !!!!

As quickly as this idea has come together and with the support we are seeing, this could become a real big event and could grow into a forum vs forum meet.

We wish you folks all the luck but sometimes luck is just not enough - LOL!!

Take no offense the smack down is all in good fun

Nothing like a good chest beating and howling at the moon to get the troops motivated.
Hoo-raw!!!

Rocket_Cowboy

Apr 30, 2009
Plano, TX
Hi-Cap ... I believe some of the DTAS guys are planning to meet at Elm Fork this Saturday, around 9:30am. I'm planning to be there in any case, so if that's a good time to get some practice in let's have at it. If not, I'm open to other dates/times/places.

malladus

Jul 20, 2008
Houston-Dallas
Don't think so. I've got a regularly scheduled match I shoot in on that Sunday (steel match at the DPC). They are every third and fourth Sunday of the month. They run from 9:30 - 1 usually.

Any alternate shoot times planned?

malladus

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Don't think so. I've got a regularly scheduled match I shoot in on that Sunday (steel match at the DPC). They are every third and fourth Sunday of the month. They run from 9:30 - 1 usually.

Any alternate shoot times planned?

malladus
Well Navyguy brought up a point that El Form is not set up with the distances needed but I'm working on that. (no 20 yard just 25 yards)
Our regular meets are usually over by 12:30 - 1:30 and I was thinking the bulls-eye would follow that shoot.
That way team shooters had a good warm up.
So that would translate to about 1:30 or so.
Right now we are in the planing stage so keep watching and posting as info in posted up.
I'll do everything possible to accommodate everyone schedule!

-Mo

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads