Gun Zone Deals

TGT Drill Day - April 19th (This Saturday)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OnyxATX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I got a sweet tactical sunburn. Didn't have enough speed, and drag was too high to dodge the operative operation of the suns rays.
    ARJ Defense ad

IronPenguin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2014
    So...who's up for IDPA next Saturday?

I'll be at the ARC match on the 26th. I actually met you at the carbine match a few weeks ago, breakingcontact--I was the guy shooting directly after you in the shooting order. The Texas Tactical matches are a lot of fun, if anyone goes, you should definitely look for me and say hi. I usually have a black and red backpack with me, so I'm pretty easy to spot.

I'm also bummed I missed the training day and definitely interested in coming if we do it again. I'm really trying to focus on improving my shooting skill and it'd be great to get together with some other like-minded people on a weekend to practice a bit.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'll be at the ARC match on the 26th. I actually met you at the carbine match a few weeks ago, breakingcontact--I was the guy shooting directly after you in the shooting order. The Texas Tactical matches are a lot of fun, if anyone goes, you should definitely look for me and say hi. I usually have a black and red backpack with me, so I'm pretty easy to spot.

I'm also bummed I missed the training day and definitely interested in coming if we do it again. I'm really trying to focus on improving my shooting skill and it'd be great to get together with some other like-minded people on a weekend to practice a bit.

What gun were you shooting? You the younger guy and we talked about TGT?

Glad to see you on here. The local Austin TGT is growing and getting more active.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

IronPenguin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2014
    What gun were you shooting? You the younger guy and we talked about TGT?

Glad to see you on here. The local Austin TGT is growing and getting more active.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yup, that was me. I was shooting a G19 with night sights.

Hopefully we'll see more from here at the next match, it's nice to have people to chat with while everyone is shooting.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yup, that was me. I was shooting a G19 with night sights.

Hopefully we'll see more from here at the next match, it's nice to have people to chat with while everyone is shooting.

For sure. Try and make a Friday lunch if you can. I usually cant due to work. Youll know the group when you see them. Pretty conspicuous bunch!

Top Bottom