• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    my dad used to work construction and on this one job this guy had a nail gun with no safety and a hook that he would use to hang it from his belt. On this job you had to jump a gap around the corners to the other scaffolds. This guy swings around the corner, and the nail gun swings around and pop nails his pecker to his femur with a framing nail. The rush him to the er, and the doctor sits on the guys stomach with a pair of pliers and twists out the nail with no meds.

bwahahahaha
    Lynx Defense

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Oh boy, totally forgot about this one. I love my dad.

Dad came here after serving for the Army in Vietnam. Didn't know much English. Made his way to Kansas where he met my mom. He's a small Chinese man who's probably about 5ft6. Apparently, he was at the fair with my mom(his girlfriend then) and two cowboys come up to my mom talking some mess. Dad laid them both out with an elbow and a couple of punches. Boss moves.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    On another job they had some drills with 3'' hole saws on 3 foot extensions. This guy who worked for my dad was a moron, and kept bitching about the dust falling in his face(he was provided a mask/glasses, but wouldnt wear them) so my dad goes out to the truck and comes back, and dumbass is straddling the beam with the hole saw between his legs. It hit a not and the drill bounced cam down on his nuts and ripped them off.....And thats a true story

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This guy swings around the corner, and the nail gun swings around and pop nails his pecker to his femur with a framing nail. The rush him to the er, and the doctor sits on the guys stomach with a pair of pliers and twists out the nail with no meds.

Holy crap....That HAD to hurt!

Flash

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Rofl, no harm.

This incident occurs when me dad was probably right around his mid-fifties. Maybe 7-9yrs ago. He was a manager at a restaurant, yes a Chinese restaurant, and some young guy decided to try to pull a dine-and-dash. Wrong move. My dad chased him down, caught him, and held him till the police came.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    OK....Dad stories....

My Dad was driving, mom, sis and I were in the car and it had snowed hard. In Chicago that's a big deal and we all threw snowballs at cars. You hit the car, everyone laughs and it's all great fun! Anyway, we were motivating through the snow in the car and a kid hit my window with a snowball with rocks in it. That wasn't cool and you didn't put rocks in the snowballs. Dad was pissed!

Dad stops the car goes bounding across the field after the kid wearing his long overcoat and a Dick Tracy hat. He catches the kid, throws him down and washes his face with snow.....a major F---You in Chicago! Way to go, Dad!

Flash

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    My dad back In his younger dirty hippy years probably early 70's had a gnarly zz top beard and fell asleep on the couch with a joint in his mouth and caught his beard on fire.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was married long ago and my mother in law was a pill addict (downers). She was a cigarette smoker and kept setting the place on fire when she was stoned so we kept all matches and lighters away from her. She always lit her smokes on the gas stove. One day, that crazy "B" was so stoned that when she bent over to light her smoke, she lit the whole side of her hair-do on fire! I heard this sizzling sound, looked over to see her walking away with her hair still smoking. She never friggin' knew it!

Flash

Top Bottom