Join TexasGunTalk

TGT Vaping Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by itchin, Aug 1, 2014.

1. itchin

itchin TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Guys, this thread is for all things vaping. We can discuss vaping, gear, tips, etc. This can be the trading thread too. I'm interested in trying new things and hearing your vaping experiences. This thread is for everyone. If you're not into vaping still feel free to post on the topic.

2. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Oi, vey. I hope my sis doesn't see this thread. She'll create an account just to participate. :)

Dancing Heretik likes this.
  3. Younggun

Younggun Ginger Avenger TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Right now I'm using the Kangertech EVOD2 and 1000 ma battery.

Also have an Aspire BDC tank that I actually liked better, but when I went for new coils all they had were 2.6ohm. I preferred it with the 1.8. Hold more liquid though and gave good pulls.

4. itchin

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I'm using a itaste MVP 2.0. Its 2600 mah, variable voltage, and variable wattage. I use a combination of tanks. Usually a iclear30 or Kangertech pro tank 3. I like the iclear better. The kangertech is bdc but I've found it makes no difference. Wicks work great. I guess the benifit is you can run it lower on liquid. I have a couple iclear16s. They are nice. When I got them I thought they were disposible but found out the coils are replaceable. They will also work with iclear30 coils. My only gripe with the iclear30 is the rotating metal drip tip. I've about knocked out a front tooth. I prefer plastic tips for that sole reason.

Ben let her know . She probably has something good to contribute.

5. Younggun

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm guessing you're running the larger tanks.

I've stuck to those closer to pen/sharpie size. The EVOD2 seems like I have to refill it constantly. Fairly annoying compared to the Aspire.

Haven't had to much trouble with the metal tips, but I do have to be careful not to rest my elbow on anything in the truck when I get a drag.

Preferred the older 1 piece plastic tip design.

6. itchin

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    The 2 iclear16s look like the stardust non rebuildable tanks. They are dual coil and rebuild able. No thicker than a sharpy. But once you start running a 2600 mah battery tank size doesn't matter because the battery is large.

7. 45tex

45tex TGT Addict

Feb 1, 2009
    Lungs were made for air. History has shown that putting other stuff in there is never a positive thing.

8. itchin

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Then don't put anything in YOUR lungs but air. Simple.

9. jrbfishn

jrbfishn TGT Addict

Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No such thing as clean air anymore, unless it is canned.
    All three boys vap now instead of smoke. They are trying to get me to. Don't know what they use though

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

10. Younggun

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup.