• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Well the reason they wouldn't allow vaping was because the antibiotics doesn't allow the liver to process alcohol including PG.
    I'm searching for the name of the antibiotic now.

Edit: the name of the Antibiotic is metronidazole. It blocks on of the major pathways alcohol is absorbed.

Last edited:

xcrazydx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2014
    Well the reason they wouldn't allow vaping was because the antibiotics doesn't allow the liver to process alcohol including PG.
    I'm searching for the name of the antibiotic now.

Edit: the name of the Antibiotic is metronidazole. It blocks on of the major pathways alcohol is absorbed.
    Thanks for the update and good luck quitting snuff! If you need help or advice just ask.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Huh. Learned something new.

Apparently most vaping liquids contain 80-90% propylene glycol. It makes the smoke. Cool

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thank you. I doubt I'll start mixing my own, but you never know. I've only been vaping seriously since around May of last summer. Im hoping to taper down to zero nicotine and eventually quit. I know a lot of guys get into the hobby of it. I don't really enjoy it, but the health benefits are great. I seen the dentist today and he wasn't all doom and gloom like in the past.

xcrazydx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2014
    Thank you. I doubt I'll start mixing my own, but you never know. I've only been vaping seriously since around May of last summer. Im hoping to taper down to zero nicotine and eventually quit. I know a lot of guys get into the hobby of it. I don't really enjoy it, but the health benefits are great. I seen the dentist today and he wasn't all doom and gloom like in the past.
    I'm into the hobby part and mixing my own cuts the cost to pennies compared to buying juice from vendors. Plus I get to make what I like and not limited to what is made by someone else and what they like.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Battery charging. How long does it take?
    This eGo charger is slow.
    3 maybe 4 hours.
    Should I look for a new charger?

Top Bottom