• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Is anyone really surprised by what a sleazebag (in this case dorky too - rarely found in the make up of a woman) politician does?

Hell, she got away with her pretense for an overly long time, but couldn't leave it alone and now gets to reap the whirlwind of derision and shouts of laughter.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Is anyone really surprised by what a sleazebag (in this case dorky too - rarely found in the make up of a woman) politician does?

Hell, she got away with her pretense for an overly long time, but couldn't leave it alone and now gets to reap the whirlwind of derision and shouts of laughter.

Out of the service and easing back into civilian life by going back into doing something in which I was both familiar and proficient ... shoeing and training horses ... I hired women helpers at every opportunity (two of the best farriers I've known were women).

Most women, not being as strong and macho as a young male, were masters of using finesse, instead of force, to exert control over animals much stronger than them.

In the O&G business, when attention to detail was the difference between failure and success, I much preferred women doing due diligence in the courthouses and title company's when preparing to drill.

Women, on the whole, were proven to be more detail oriented and, when unsupervised (miles, and often states, away), it was rare to find a woman lease hound in a bar in the afternoon instead of at work.

In the construction and cabinet/furniture making business, some the best interior designers, painters, tile setters, and even some of the trim carpenters were notably female, and the last to let go.

After all that, damned if these strident, screeching, irrational Dem #metoo witches aren't finally turning me into a full blown misogynist.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    The lenient tribes require that, to be considered Native American, one must be 1/16th Native.

She seems to not make the cut, being 1/32nd. She had a parent that might have rightfully claimed to be native at 1/16th.

Heck, I'm maybe 1/128th or 1/512th of some minority.
    Have I been filling out my ATF 4473 wrong???

So much fail. To start with some of the East Coast tribes are down to 1/128th, elsewise they would not exist.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I don’t know where you got “1/32nd” but it’s completely false. She released her DNA test and admitted to being at most 1/64th. But as little as 1/1024th. You need to stick with facts.

Also worth noting, the DNA test didn’t specifically test for “Native American” ancestry so the number could be far lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even in Nazi Germany, you would have been considered a pureblooded Aryan with that percentage of Jewishness. (There were no ancestral classifications beyond 1/4 Jew and even THOSE were considered to be of German blood with all rights. As far as ancestry is concerned, anyway.)
    "1/8th of a Jew? 1/16th? Ach, let us not get carried away, Heinrich!"

Last edited:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    The lenient tribes require that, to be considered Native American, one must be 1/16th Native.

She seems to not make the cut, being 1/32nd. She had a parent that might have rightfully claimed to be native at 1/16th.

Heck, I'm maybe 1/128th or 1/512th of some minority.
    Have I been filling out my ATF 4473 wrong???

Spreading your "vast knowledge" again??

?u=http%3A%2F%2Frs246.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fgg105%2FSCSone%2Fhipposhit.gif

Attachments

• ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frs246.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fgg105%2FSCSone%2Fhipposhit.gif
      ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frs246.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fgg105%2FSCSone%2Fhipposhit.gif
      705.3 KB · Views: 255

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Spreading your "vast knowledge" again??

View attachment 162251

And honored to do so.
    Vast? no.
    Profound? I pray so.

Gracias. De nada.

Again....we are all, way back, 100% African descent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations

Will it not be a better world when we all realize we are one species with the uncertain goal of survival??

Anglo, Inuit, black, arian, Native American, Persian, Mediterranean , Asian, Hispanic.
    We have scant and inconsequential phenotypic variation around our planet.
    We are all, as genotypical organisms, insignificantly variable.

The sooner we accept this the better.
    Our, scarcely distinguishable races, creeds and cultures are essentially and effectively identical.

Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" should be a required listen for all of humanity.
    Once a month. Please.
    When I'm king it will be.

Listen. Pause. Savor every utterance. Sagan was a poet devoted to humanity's survival.

Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you can choose your sex, why can't you choose your race?

That is a far more complex and insightful question than it might, at first, seem to be.
    Thanks for the poke.
    It would be a great thing to discuss around a camp fire with an IPA or three.

G'nite.
    I just work about 3-4 hours tomorrow.
    Got 4 rifles in the truck to shoot.
    New 17HMR's first field test.
    .223 with the 5-20 SWFA FFP just mounted.
    .44 Special rifle with low velocity suppressed heavy lead.
    PS90 have not shot in a long time.

Life is good.

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Me?

Is there any one part of what I've said that you disagree with?

Please elaborate.
    Your 'stance' on climate change, for starters. There's been other things that, honestly, are inconsistent. You parrot talking points that are scientifically unprovable, but throw a few bones here and there that may hint you can see how the bulk of the science is in many instances profit-driven self promotion. I'm not saying you need to take a hard firm stance, because I sometimes don't when there's opinion involved (I only truly believe verifiable, provable science but I'm open for speculation) but quoting media outlets as truths doesn't help to firm up ones position. Especially earlier today with using HuffPo as a source? That raised more eyebrows than just mine. ;)

In a nutshell, I'm left wondering if you're as vigilant in seeking truths as you say, so it leaves me wondering - troll or other? Either way it certainly makes for good discussion and if people are thinking we're all winning.

Top Bottom