• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Your 'stance' on climate change, for starters. There's been other things that, honestly, are inconsistent. You parrot talking points that are scientifically unprovable, but throw a few bones here and there that may hint you can see how the bulk of the science is in many instances profit-driven self promotion. I'm not saying you need to take a hard firm stance, because I sometimes don't when there's opinion involved (I only truly believe verifiable, provable science but I'm open for speculation) but quoting media outlets as truths doesn't help to firm up ones position. Especially earlier today with using HuffPo as a source? That raised more eyebrows than just mine. ;)

In a nutshell, I'm left wondering if you're as vigilant in seeking truths as you say, so it leaves me wondering - troll or other? Either way it certainly makes for good discussion and if people are thinking we're all winning.

Troll?
    Hardly.
    PM'ed ya'.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The DNA hers was compared to was people from Mexico, Peru, and Columbia. It was not compared to Native Americans living in the United States. Data for Native Americans is not publicly available. She has not really apologized. She just says she is not a member of the tribe. She still believes she is a Native American. The Dems will not hesitate to backstab each other. I am thinking Kamala Harris and "I am Spartacus" will be the first to go. They may not survive the Iowa primary which is first.

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Actually, back in cowpoke and injun times, man-made climate change was the accepted wisdom of the day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_follows_the_plow

It turned out to be bunk, but it WAS the accepted wisdom of the time.
    Maybe not accepted wisdom but a salesman’s pitch to get folks to move west. Also, think about all potions and tonics that were sold around the same time.

Widely accepted or widely told?

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    You shut your filthy whore mouth right now.
    As a USAFA grad, I am naturally pre-disposed to detest Boat School grads.
    m_thefinger.gif

Attachments

• m_thefinger.gif
      m_thefinger.gif
      181 bytes · Views: 296
    Top Bottom