The Democrats new face in Texas politics

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
Battleground Texas

This is the new organization formed to turn Texas into Democratic state. They proclaim to be here for the long haul, not just the 2014 election. They are supported by the DNC.
I found their site by following a link on Obamacare fraud on Drudge Report.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
My gosh, I want to vomit.

Question..........I clicked on the link and it took me to the home page of their site. Explain to me why Democrat men look like they couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag....and the Democrat women are all so ugly they look like the type you would want to put said paper bag over their heads?

CrazedJava

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2013
DFW
Here's my concern.

While Republicans are busy self destructing and apparently either staying home or voting for anyone other than Republicans, the Democrats are so united that they are now targeting the one state that could permanently flip the Electoral College their way.

You don't hear about any Republican inroads into California despite the utter mess than it is and while Chris Christie may be the governor of NJ, he's helped elevate exactly ZERO Republicans gain ground in his home state.

The "good news" is that so far this looks like a mirror image of the 2004 elections, only with Republicans playing the part of the Democrats. The question is whether the Republicans will learn their lesson in time. I've never been a big fan of the Republicans, but with the path the Dems are taking this country I think our only hope is for the Republicans to get their act together. The Dems will block a serious 3rd party, but are happy to use them to keep splitting the Republican vote. I don't have any hope that a serious 3rd party can form before the Dems do permanent damage to the US at this point.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
It is funny how they ask for you email and zip code before they show you any information. I wonder if they send vetted people to a different detailed strategy site...

Top Bottom