• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    When those on the government tit can vote to get them more of the government money, we are in serious trouble. Eventually the money will run out. That is when shtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Capitol Armory ad

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    When those on the government tit can vote to get them more of the government money, we are in serious trouble. Eventually the money will run out. That is when shtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That time is now my friend.... We're already out of money and have been, there're just as many if not more on some type of GOV. assistance than there're working, the individuals reaping the benefits are the same ones continuing to keep the ball rolling. Until there is a fundamental change in government as we know it, we're already in for some avenue of a SHTF scenario.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    O'Keefe sparks inquiry into Sebelius-linked group | The Daily Caller

Got this in the inbox today.....interesting, and maybe a bit spooky.

So it appears as though the oversight for Democratic groups is the IRS? The IRS is enforcing Obamacare, and the oversight of the party that supports more power to the IRS? That seems like a conflict of interest at the very least.

Whomever allowed the IRS to be the enforcement arm of Obamacare should be jailed. Because the IRS is used to enforce, Obamacare should be considered a tax, since that is where the IRS has enforcement rights. Unfortunately calling it a tax would have invalidated Obamacare.
    In the future there will no longer be taxes, they will now referred to as contributions....

Last edited:

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    just wait till the republicans fold on amnesty. this state will turn blue real quick.

The reason why the left is so effective out there now-a-days is because they

1) own the media
    2) control the conversation
    3) know how to push for what they "believe in"
    4) get in the streets and throw down if need be. The "other side" will only do it on the weekends when the weather is nice if there isn't a football game.
    5) The other side seems to think that voting still works.

Often times i see the gay crowd possessing more balls than the so-called freedom loving patriot crowd.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Yes, get out and vote. If we take things for granted it's entirely possible we could see TX go like CO. They're following the same playbook. And in an election, it's TOUGH to out-poll Santa Claus. But we also need to ensure the next generation sees the value of work, and keeping the fruits of their labor. The entitlement culture is rampant and creeping into the schools. Either through how subjects are presented, or via peer pressure. Heck, a lot of the entitlement culture is just grade school playground ethic writ large. If you don't get something you want, just scream "It's not FAIR" or something like that.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    just wait till the republicans fold on amnesty. this state will turn blue real quick.

1) own the media
    4) get in the streets and throw down if need be. The "other side" will only do it on the weekends when the weather is nice if there isn't a football game.

Often times i see the gay crowd possessing more balls than the so-called freedom loving patriot crowd.

Dead on.

Ragnar Danneskjold

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Arlington, TX
    The Obama agenda, grow government/more welfare and it's working, Texas may be the last stand.

That my friend, is why this liberty loving Yankee is getting the hell out of southeastern Michigan and putting down my stakes in Texas. I know I'll never be a true Texan, but I'd share a mag with you fine folk when the time comes any day.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

1) own the media

So what are you doing/what do you suggest we do about it? (asking a question, no snark)

I talk to my friends and family (without beating them over the head, i give $ to causes and politicians i believe in and i campaign for them.

The problem is, the left has their identity wrapped up in their worldview and they live it out. They also work less, are married less and have less kids. Their life is their politics. I think for so many on the right, they are so busy with work and family that politics is just another thing that they dont have time in their schedule for.

I contend over and over, we HAVE the votes to stop our out of control gov. Problem is the voters dont get out and elect like minded officials.

The left is pushing really hard now. Eventually the national debt is going to catch up with us and our economy will tank.

Im really concerned for all sides when that happens. Sounds too much like Weimar Germany.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    So what are you doing/what do you suggest we do about it? (asking a question, no snark)

I talk to my friends and family (without beating them over the head, i give $ to causes and politicians i believe in and i campaign for them.

The problem is, the left has their identity wrapped up in their worldview and they live it out. They also work less, are married less and have less kids. Their life is their politics. I think for so many on the right, they are so busy with work and family that politics is just another thing that they dont have time in their schedule for.

I contend over and over, we HAVE the votes to stop our out of control gov. Problem is the voters dont get out and elect like minded officials.

The left is pushing really hard now. Eventually the national debt is going to catch up with us and our economy will tank.

Im really concerned for all sides when that happens. Sounds too much like Weimar Germany.

you think votes will stop this? As you can see, it doesn't. well, voting in the 2 party system that is. Until the freedom loving patriotic crowd wakes up and realize this lesser of 2 evils BS they preach gets them nowhere, we'll keep having literally a single party govt (which we have since the GOP lack spines) and keep having endless debt increases, war and more regulations and growth of govt.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    you think votes will stop this? As you can see, it doesn't. well, voting in the 2 party system that is. Until the freedom loving patriotic crowd wakes up and realize this lesser of 2 evils BS they preach gets them nowhere, we'll keep having literally a single party govt (which we have since the GOP lack spines) and keep having endless debt increases, war and more regulations and growth of govt.

Is the Tea Party not capable of taking over the GOP?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    they tried, didnt they? they got infiltrated by the left and coolaid drinking republicans.

the establishment needs to be routed by them, but now i doubt that will happen.

I dont know man. I cant do doom and gloom. I see a lot of opportunity in the Tea Party. I do agree the typical republicans have got us in this mess by going along with the democrats time after time in the latest "grand bargain". Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are wildly popular. Im not sure that it isnt possible to elect a lot more like them in the House and Senate.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    they tried, didnt they? they got infiltrated by the left and coolaid drinking republicans.

the establishment needs to be routed by them, but now i doubt that will happen.

Yep. And the establishment made rules changes at the last big convention to block the Tea Party's ability to make any kind of reform to the GOP. Expect the next presidential candidate to be another McCain or Romney because of that.

We need to find or form a new party and get cracking on it now.

Actually, that needed to happen ten years ago. But, nooooo. "You'll split the vote!" Yeah, well the vote's been split. Split between the clueless who pull the R lever no matter how D the candidates are, and the ones who see the truth and don't bother showing up because why bother when your choice is between a progressive and a progressive.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep. And the establishment made rules changes at the last big convention to block the Tea Party's ability to make any kind of reform to the GOP. Expect the next presidential candidate to be another McCain or Romney because of that.

We need to find or form a new party and get cracking on it now.

Actually, that needed to happen ten years ago. But, nooooo. "You'll split the vote!" Yeah, well the vote's been split. Split between the clueless who pull the R lever no matter how D the candidates are, and the ones who see the truth and don't bother showing up because why bother when your choice is between a progressive and a progressive.

So you think a 3rd party is a more realistic answer than a revolution with the Republican party?

Perot made a huge run at it and Buchanan put some numbers on the board.

We need someone unlike Boehner who is truly willing to shut the gov down and keep the party in line, problem is, the GOP stopped trying to limit or shrink big gov when they realized they could use it for their own selfish aims. With Obamacare seizing control of a huge part of the economy which BHO now dictates and changes capriciously, we are definitely in deep shit. However as long as the average voter has beer, pizza and TV, they wont care especially if daddy gov keeps them checks coming.

I guess thats how political change in the past was different. When the gov jacked up the economy people really felt it. Between the massive gov spending based in debt, people arent feeling the real pain that will eventually show up once the money dries up. People start going hungry, then they will take to the streets, agitating for one side...or the other.

Top Bottom