TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Weavers son and wife were killed
    And it all started because of the white supremacist
    Group he visited

And in the end the court dropped all charges except for the failure to appear
    They also paid 3.1 million to the family
    And they also paid Keven Harris several hundred thousand dollars
    And Harris was not charged with murder of the Marshall and it was ruled self defense
    Why would they do that ?

So by logic the Sam killed the marshall.

Again, to the OT the FBI weren't there until after that occurred.

I have to ask-who the hell cares? How many suspects were shot by police in Houston in the last month? Racist nutjob family gets in a gun battle with PoPo. PoPo dies. Some of them dies. Just another weekend anywhere in America outside of the sticks.

OP was wrong. FBI has changed, now they don't wear cool fedoras.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    The FBI is different. Back then, they were tough enough to carry and shoot 10mm S&W's. Today, they have to switch back to 9mm because .40S&W hurts their delicate accountant hands......

Now here is an appropriate post to the topic.

Even worse! Back in the day GMen had 1911s, BARS and Thompson submachine guns. At least thats what Hollywood tells me and Hollywood is never wrong.

Now the wussies shoot little .22 pea shooters (5.56s...) Wussies!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    So by logic the Sam killed the marshall.

Again, to the OT the FBI weren't there until after that occurred.

I have to ask-who the hell cares? How many suspects were shot by police in Houston in the last month? Racist nutjob family gets in a gun battle with PoPo. PoPo dies. Some of them dies. Just another weekend anywhere in America outside of the sticks.

OP was wrong. FBI has changed, now they don't wear cool fedoras.

So by your brilliant legal opinion, if someone it's racist they deserve to have two family members assassinated , two others shot and entrapped by undercover agents?

You sound like Hillary
    "What difference at this point does it make ?"

Anyone else can get their lives and rights trampled on along as its not you ..

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    So by your brilliant legal opinion, if someone it's racist they deserve to have two family members assassinated , two others shot and entrapped by undercover agents?

Objection your honor, conclusion without facts.
    I'm arguing a racist family got in a gun battle with the PoPo. Almost 50 conspiracy oriented individuals care, but man they can type on keyboards.

Meanwhile in the real world, 237 other people were wacked by the PoPo over the last 27 minutes. Oh and Hoji sprayed some with mace, like a Boss! but he also rescued a kitten so all is right in the world.

More importantly, I'm arguing that the FBI weren't there with the initial shootout, thus obviating the OP.
    You sound like Hillary
    "What difference at this point does it make ?"
    Seriously? Don't insult me. I'm A Bernie man!

Anyone else can get their lives and rights trampled on along as its not you ..
    I prefer the old tank tread crush and grind myself. Trampled is so 19th century.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The FBI was in comand when the snipers were sent in.
    Richard Rogers, head of the Hostage Rescue Team wrote out new rules of engagment and they were faxed to the White House for approval

He is the one who sent in Lon Houriuci and the other snipers with orders to kill any adult male seen with a weapon from any distance
    no matter if they were just going to an outbuilding to view the body of his dead child or walking out to take a piss.

This is what the FBI did my friend. The FBI sent in the snipers and the snipers killed the Weavers wife while she was in the door holding a baby.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/weaver/fbirules.html

you can argue all you wish, the facts are stubborn

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    He is the one who sent in Lon Houriuci and the other snipers with orders to kill any adult male
    Sounds like time honored FBI tradition. The shot up the hotel Dillinger was in chasing Nelson away and shooting it out with him in an open field. Later they capped Dillinger in the back of the head.
    Could have used them in Orlando.

Thats not what I care about. This is the thing Texans should care about.
    [h=1]Ex-Houston cop sentenced for providing armor, guns, insider info to Zetas cartel[/h]
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...cop-sentenced-for-providing-armor-8332786.php

Last edited:

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Sounds like time honored FBI tradition. The shot up the hotel Dillinger was in chasing Nelson away and shooting it out with him in an open field. Later they capped Dillinger in the back of the head.

Ex-Houston cop sentenced for providing armor, guns, insider info to Zetas cartel

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...cop-sentenced-for-providing-armor-8332786.php

Good move ZW. Thanks for the change.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

[h=1]Ex-Houston cop sentenced for providing armor, guns, insider info to Zetas cartel[/h]

ok, but this thread was about the FBI...just sayin

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Now here is an appropriate post to the topic.

Even worse! Back in the day GMen had 1911s, BARS and Thompson submachine guns. At least thats what Hollywood tells me and Hollywood is never wrong.

Now the wussies shoot little .22 pea shooters (5.56s...) Wussies!
    You're right about Hollywood....after watching every season of WHITE COLLAR, I doubt today's FBI would stand a chance against the likes of Dillinger or Capone.....

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    S

Most of those people who got shot by the Houston police didn't get shot because they were sitting at their house chilling, the police came and effed them up. They were doing stuff to get shot, and I would guess, pretty much all of them deserved it. That's a big difference.

Being a dick, associating with dicks, having a nice gun collection, is still not against the law, and is currently protected by the constitution. Maybe not one day, but back then and now it was. Many people care about that.

My dad was a lifetime cop (after a stint as a drill instructor), and I almost always side on the side of the blue. But sometimes, they eff things up. They are human, and its going to happen. IMO Ruby Ridge was one of those times.

The OP had some of his facts a bit mixed up. But the jist is correct. Under Obama, HLS, FBI and others seem to have their hands tied to some degree by their own bosses. It seems that Orlando terrorist could have been ferreted out if they didn't have restrictions placed on them from above. All the signs pointed to him being a bad guy. But we cannot offend the Muslims.

IMO, any group cannot be placed above our national security. They currently are. I thought the "muslim in chief" mantra was a bit over the top when I first heard it. Not any more. That guys tenure cannot be done with soon enough. He really and truly has damaged our national security and image.

And, coming from a long line of yellow dog democrats, I can tell you I don't see myself ever voting dem again. This current administration has created a shocking amount of distrust for me personally. IMO, they are downright dangerous to what I consider the American way of life.

With Hillary being in the pocket of foreign billionaires, and obummer allowing our enemies free reign to come into our country to violate us? No way. I honestly can't think of another group that I have completely lost faith and trust in.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana 1905

It can also refer to those who wish not to remember....

Top Bottom