• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I have been contemplating selling my DPMS LR308 AP4. They are going to crazy money right now. I have no doubt that about this time next year things will have calmed down to prehysteria. It is the same scenario as 08.

Last edited:

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Except they dont have any and wont for a long time. No blue labels forever either Im sure.

I know they have discounts for LEOs and Military, do they discount for EMTs?

Dang that sucks.. Yeah they discount for emt and security..

I know buds has the g21 railed and not but I think it is a little more..

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I agree with TXredneck. It will all come full circle and end up back in the hands of guys like us who aren't "panic buyers". I have yet to hear a veteran members story about buying their new AR or AK for two or three times MSRP on their credit cards. We're the people selling, not buying and we'll be buyers again when everyone finds something else to obsess about. I think the obvious thing we saw in the recent "proposals" is that they are completely toothless as far as banning anything. I still don't even think we'll see a hi-cap mag ban on anything but a state by state level. Which already exists. Give it a few months, play it cool and prices will simmer back down.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I have been contemplating selling my DPMS LR308 AP4. They are going to crazy money right now. I have no doubt that about this time next year things will have calmed down to prehysteria. It is the same scenario as 08.
    If it's your only .308, then I'd recommend keeping it. If not, sell it now! :cool:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I
    The last couple days at any giving time I can get on the Internet and now order some decent priced ammo for my ARs. So you think everything is starting to calm down for now?

It only appears to be calming down because nothing is available.

Please humor us with what you think is decent priced ammo for an AR.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I've had a stock watch on Gallery of Guns for several different Mossberg 500 / 590 models. I got emails today that two of them were in stock. From the time it took me to read the email and click the link for GoG, they were sold out of both.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I agree with TXredneck. It will all come full circle and end up back in the hands of guys like us who aren't "panic buyers". I have yet to hear a veteran members story about buying their new AR or AK for two or three times MSRP on their credit cards. We're the people selling, not buying and we'll be buyers again when everyone finds something else to obsess about. I think the obvious thing we saw in the recent "proposals" is that they are completely toothless as far as banning anything. I still don't even think we'll see a hi-cap mag ban on anything but a state by state level. Which already exists. Give it a few months, play it cool and prices will simmer back down.

I'm afraid you are "Whistling Dixie" as Grant's Army marches south. TRN could not refute the fact that guns and ammo were not dumped on the market at below market prices after the 2007-2009 gun/ammo rush. Instead, he referred to the prices of sodas; a classic case of denial.

Any "veteran" of this forum would never have paid two or three times MSRP before "Obama," and that is why you will never read about it here.

Any "veteran" of previous "gun bans" would already have been prepared after living through Clinton's 1994 AWB, and have stocked up with brass, bullets, primers, and powder.

Those who bought massive amounts of ammo in 2007-2009 never dumped it on the market at cheap prices.

The best way to compel any American to buy a product is to tell him it is illegal.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm afraid you are "Whistling Dixie" as Grant's Army marches south. TRN could not refute the fact that guns and ammo were not dumped on the market at below market prices after the 2007-2009 gun/ammo rush. Instead, he referred to the prices of sodas; a classic case of denial.

Huh? WTF are you talking about? The complaint was that ammo prices were higher 7 years later....I reminded folks about inflation. Ammo isn't immune to that - copper and brass - major components of ammo - have taken HUGE jumps in price. That's going to translate to higher costs on finished products.

That's the way business works.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom