Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Wow. That's the most exposure on Twitter I've ever gotten. I basically use my Twitter account once a year at Halloween to remind people that I give out the 7oz Hershey bars. I think I've got 12 followers.

I wonder if I could increase my social media presence by getting into a Twitter war with this guy? After all, he called me the head Boomer and someone oughta let him know that I am just a peon.

Hmmmm.

I think I'll mull it over for an hour.

Then I'll forget that guy ever existed.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    Capitol Armory ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Wow. That's the most exposure on Twitter I've ever gotten. I basically use my Twitter account once a year at Halloween to remind people that I give out the 7oz Hershey bars. I think I've got 12 followers.

I wonder if I could increase my social media presence by getting into a Twitter war with this guy? After all, he called me the head Boomer and someone oughta let him know that I am just a peon.

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)

What guy?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    You have me beat, I don't do Twitter or any of that.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    I think you should change your title to head boomer.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    That retarded piece of shit OP had no place being here. @candcallen hit the nail on the head

e8c1b2c0bd386b820b5d021c9eb6a670.png
    I bet he was so upset he went upstairs and yelled at his mom.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    CNN coverage when?

I missed all the fun but we aren’t missing anything. He called you a boomer, did green text imitation, used the word “muh” and had shockingly random racist rants. Definitely 18-21 years old that spends most of his time on another site I won’t mention.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    You are such a stereotypical boomer too. Yep, sure.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    what guy?

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

Hmmmm.

Sound like a plan? ;)
    Also, I wonder if he's furiously searching for local employment records for Benjamin English. Whee!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom