• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    after all, when it comes down to it we're nothing but self-over-glorified animals.

Self overglorified?

I guess pigs and whatnot have found ways to send themselves into the cosmos, build cities, wirelessly communicate around the globe in seconds, ect, ect ,ect. Guess this brain I have in my head and my sweet opposable thumbs are for naught.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    London, while I disagree with pigeon shoots, I have been to them.

Your posts make you sound like one those who would harm humans in support of your beliefs about the Way you believe animals should be treated.

This is a very liberal philosophy. Just remember, the liberals feel the same way about you and your 2nd amendment rights.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I clarified several times I support killing animals for survival purposes. Do what you gotta do, but I'm still not seeing anyone give any explanations for pointlessly killing animals that don't make them sound like they have mental hygeine issues. I'm paraphrasing here, but "There is nothing wrong with killing animals for fun and no other purpose" is a fairly sociopathic statement.

And yes, a few people who work in slaughter-houses are cruel. They are in the minority and with all the animal-rights people infiltrating the industry their numbers get smaller and smaller as time goes by. It is an unfortunate reality that live thrives on death and some people make that death needlessly unpleasant, but the system is getting better as time go on. For now it is a neccessary evil.

Well, you dont have to eat meat to survive, so you going to boycott meat too? Here's a link for PETA membership:
    Good luck with that.
    https://secure.peta.org/site/SPageNavigator/Become_a_Member_2col

Also, good luck with going to someone elses property for an event and making it "get ugly."

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I was going to school in Kansas, I confided in my counselor that I felt guilty about going to the garbage dump and killing rats. It was in the early days of my pistol shooting and I'd go out a couple times per week and waste dozens of rats. His reply surprised me and it went something like this. "If you need to work off stress or need hunting rats to make you happy, then get after it. It's a small price to pay for mental health!"

It is said that Johnny Appleseed in his travels around the new USA territory would put out a campfire at night rather than let defenseless bugs die in the flames after being attracted to the light. He'd lay on the ground and be eaten alive by mosquitoes rather than keep his campfire going. That makes no sense. We ARE animals and are part of the global food chain. If you visit a national park and get attacked by a Grizzly Bear, your place on that food chain will become immediately apparent as you become a snack for a hungry bear. It may be cruel, but that's how life is.

More importantly, hunting license fees and taxes on guns, ammo and accessories are what makes game management and conservation efforts possible. It's ironic that survival of many species depends upon killing some of them. That's how it is.

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Anyone who thinks I'd ever join PETA or cross over to liberalism is just being a condescending ass. If a grown man can't figure out why killing for fun is wrong, or that animals can suffer then there's not anything that can be done about that but detest him. This thread has run its course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom