• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    It is no conspiracy theory, but a question the WH and mainstream media have not answered.

Think it over.

Don't be fooled by anyone, even me.

Be well.

i've given it plenty of thought - but in the grand scheme of things it has no direct impact on my life - not one single iota of my life changed when he was killed - or how he was or if he was....whatever

i'll spend my time concentrating on things that matter to me! i havent been fooled by anybody - so far as i know ;)

you be well too!
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    It never happened.

Where's the proof?

A compromised stealth helo?

Back to Rule #1. Photographs.

Even the Islamists base their claims on visual proof.

We are loosing the Propaganda War.

Be well.

And we lose that thanks to political correctness. Heaven forbid we should *gasp* graphically display a dead body and perhaps offend someone's sensibilities. This is the same PC idiocy--or should I say hypocrisy--that allows our pilots to display nose art on their aircraft while in theater and blow the living shit out of the enemy with all kinds of ordnance, yet the nose art must come off before leaving the theater and heading home because at that point esprit de corps ends and political correctness begins so that no one on arrival in the U.S. will be offended. Insane.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    ok i just saw a picture of the author - Chuck Pfarrer

umm yeah - no i dont believe in any way shape or form that this guy has been connected enough to the Delta team in the recent past as to be able to render what i'd call a valid opinion

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Wait, because you saw a picture, and Chuck doesn't look the part, you automatically discredit him? I got out in '97, I'm now 40, do I look like I did when I was active duty, and high speed? Absolutely not. Does my wife wish I still did? You bet. Chuck was a SEAL many moons ago. To discredit his service, or credentials based on your observance of what he looks like now kind of pisses me off.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Wait, because you saw a picture, and Chuck doesn't look the part, you automatically discredit him? I got out in '97, I'm now 40, do I look like I did when I was active duty, and high speed? Absolutely not. Does my wife wish I still did? You bet. Chuck was a SEAL many moons ago. To discredit his service, or credentials based on your observance of what he looks like now kind of pisses me off.

i'm 48 - retired U.S. Army after 21 years.....i'm not discrediting his service - far from it - what i AM saying is that he's not as close to the active SEALS as he may want readers/book buyers to believe

and yes - i base that on looks

be pissed off all you want!

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    And I guess you determined he's not close to the community be cause you are? I haven't been active for 14 years, and still interact with the community daily. It is a SMALL community and VERY tight knit. And yes, Chuck is still very active in the NAVSPECWAR community. I love how people assume stuff they know nothing about.

You're so credible.....why? You know Chuck and his involvement in that community? You speak/deal with Team guys when? You were in that pipeline in your 21 years (by the way, thanks for your service)?

Also hopes this discussion shows others that grown men can disagree, get pissed off, but not take crap personally. I don't take it personally, but I'm hoping you see my point. My family and I went to the annual reunion, and do most years, guess who's there? Active Team guys. There are several online communities that are utilized for communication....Active guys there too. I have past students numbers in my phone....that are still....you guessed it, Active Duty. And I never went DEVGRU, that community is even smaller and tighter. Just saying, to state that he isn't involved, based on a picture....wow. Just wow.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    And I guess you determined he's not close to the community be cause you are? I haven't been active for 14 years, and still interact with the community daily. It is a SMALL community and VERY tight knit. And yes, Chuck is still very active in the NAVSPECWAR community. I love how people assume stuff they know nothing about.

You're so credible.....why? You know Chuck and his involvement in that community? You speak/deal with Team guys when? You were in that pipeline in your 21 years (by the way, thanks for your service)?

Also hopes this discussion shows others that grown men can disagree, get pissed off, but not take crap personally. I don't take it personally, but I'm hoping you see my point. My family and I went to the annual reunion, and do most years, guess who's there? Active Team guys. There are several online communities that are utilized for communication....Active guys there too. I have past students numbers in my phone....that are still....you guessed it, Active Duty. And I never went DEVGRU, that community is even smaller and tighter. Just saying, to state that he isn't involved, based on a picture....wow. Just wow.

dude, its just my opinion.....i'm not the only one that believes his book on the matter isnt factually correct

you're free- obviously - to disagree

i'll just stop there - be well!

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    He was high speed/low drag when he was younger. Now he's high cholesterol/low belly. I can identify with that

yeah me too!

i CAN'T be the first one to make a judgement of somebody based on appearance......i simply can't be

i based it more on age than his size however

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Basing his involvement with the community solely on his appearance just struck me as odd. My grandfather who never looked the part still maintained contact with his old buddies from the 4th Marine Raider Battalion (and was an inspiration that drove me to my choice when I went AD). I still talk to my friends that have both gone on to bigger and better things, and those that stayed. For someone to base my experience and association on what my picture looks like would be ridiculous. Just saying.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    I will admit I get a little spun up about stuff, but the reason is, I value you guys, and your opinions. Again, thanks for your service, and for keeping an open mind and listening to me rant.

Top Bottom