21 days for me.

08feb5d5.gif

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Weird, I was JUST thinking about y'all. Glad to hear the success so far. Feeling more gooder?

Keep it UP!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In at about 3 weeks. I feel like crap all the time but I'm getting used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I feel better, but it's still can be an up hill battle sometimes. I do notice how bad it smells now. When a person walks past, I can tell if they are a smoker now. It is amazing how far off the smell carries.

I no longer think about sneaking a smoke though...I'm past that point. I just have to tell myself NO.

Keep it up!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've found meth really distracts me from those sudden cravings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I feel better, but it's still can be an up hill battle sometimes. I do notice how bad it smells now. When a person walks past, I can tell if they are a smoker now. It is amazing how far off the smell carries.

I no longer think about sneaking a smoke though...I'm past that point. I just have to tell myself NO.

Keep it up!!

It is crazy isn't it? When I stopped I noticed the smell like crazy, worst part is my wife occasionally has one (I mean she'll make a pack last 3 months) and when she does I can taste it when I kiss her, I guess its a little payback.

Also glad to hear everyone hanging in there, plan in joining you when I finally decide to give up snuff.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Good luck to everyone! I'm 12years clean, one day I realized there was more to life and just stopped cold turkey. At first to help me get through it I would resent any smoker. The more I talked shit about it the better I felt :) after about five years you no longer have the want for it.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    After quitting smoking one of the things that I noticed is that I began to drink alcohol less after I quit smoking. If I did drink, then that was one of the strongest urges to want to have "just one" cig. Good luck with quitting, it is a battle for the first year, then it gets much easier. Being around non smokers helps. When the smell of burning tobacco becomes pungent, then you know that you have won.
    It was easier when I smoked. You could smoke on an airplane, in movie theater, in the grocery store, and at my desk at work. Times have changed... I have also.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Day 31... It really has not been all that bad. There have been a few times that it would have just been easier to give in and smoke one. I did catch myself being a little short fused at times, but all in all not to bad.

The gum has really helped and I have started alternating with regular gum.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Congrats. My last smoke was on Oct. 8th. Ive eaten a lot of chocolate since then. But not one puff. It has not been that bad.
    I just keep reminding myself of the mess it left on my balcony and how it felt when my daughter avoided hugging me goodnight.
    Those hugs are worth a million cigs.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Congrats. My last smoke was on Oct. 8th. Ive eaten a lot of chocolate since then. But not one puff. It has not been that bad.
    I just keep reminding myself of the mess it left on my balcony and how it felt when my daughter avoided hugging me goodnight.
    Those hugs are worth a million cigs.
    *gulp*sniffle*

Congrats to, umm....all quitters!

Top Bottom