• ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    You dip Angelia?

I am on somewhere about 2.5 weeks with smoking a cig. I get irritated easy from time to time, but not too bad. Also I have noticed also that I don't drink as much. Two positives there. The other night I had a dream I opened a pack of cigs to get one. My conscience got to me and I just closed it. Even in my dream!! Oh well. I feel a lot better physically though.
    Target Sports

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Very proud of you guys and gals for quitting smoking... I am going on 14 years without a cigarette. One of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Keep up the good work and you will feel so much more healthy.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Hell even if you smoke the ecigs for the next 10 years, imagine the amount of second hand smoke and trash you have omitted and trees you have saved!! Plus they don't stink. I was standing next to a lady in Jack n the Box yesterday and noticed she was smoking one in line. I would have never noticed but I happened to see her take a drag.

Great job everyone!!

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Very proud of you guys and gals for quitting smoking... I am going on 14 years without a cigarette. One of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Keep up the good work and you will feel so much more healthy.
    Do you ever get even the slightest craving after 14 years?

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    You dip Angelia?

I am on somewhere about 2.5 weeks with smoking a cig. I get irritated easy from time to time, but not too bad. Also I have noticed also that I don't drink as much. Two positives there. The other night I had a dream I opened a pack of cigs to get one. My conscience got to me and I just closed it. Even in my dream!! Oh well. I feel a lot better physically though.

I don't dip but I know somebody that does.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Nice going guys!

I've often stated that I'm 31 years clean and sober (no drugs, no booze) but never related that I also quit smoking around that time, too. I feel your pain and understand what you're going through. It's like having an itch that you can't scratch and goes far beyond rational arguments or facts. Irritability and insomnia, stomach problems and similar problems are all part of the game when you deny your body what it craves.

I used chewing gum and it helped a lot. It also trashed my molars due to sugar in the gum. I always had a wad of gum in my mouth. Wrigley's green wrapper gum kept flavor the longest. Sugarless gum is better for you but the flavor goes south quickly. I switched to Trident red label later.

Good luck with it!

Flash

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    This is from another thread that someone may find useful here. Its concerning the ecigs I use:

How long do they last before you gotta buy more?

Hell no!
    Ok, here is the website BreezEsmokes

and here is the map waco tx - Google Maps . Its a Sign/ecig place. People there have been really nice everytime i go in.

This is not the street view waco tx - Google Maps

How long do they last before you gotta buy more?

The battery lasts a long time. @300 puffs/charge and @300 charges before the battery needs to be replaced. I think those were the numbers.
    The liquid inside just depends how much you puff on it. He has liquid as cheap as $3 a 10ml bottle. Lots of diff flavors!
    If you go with whats called a clearamizer on top of the battery, it holds a lot of liquid. Keep you going for a few days, those go out arout 3-4 weeks. But those are only like $5. The battery costs around $22.
    The starter kit sets you up with 2 ecigs. thats what I got. Give it a shot. Initail cost sucks, but the quality is so much better than the cheaper ones. When you inhale on it, it "hits" so much better.

Top Bottom