• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    This person is sporting some hardware. Sternal wires, left atrial appendage clip, mitral valve repair, BiV ICD, Cardio MEMS and a left ventricular assist device.
    20210824_102540.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This person is sporting some hardware. Sternal wires, left atrial appendage clip, mitral valve repair, BiV ICD, Cardio MEMS and a left ventricular assist device. View attachment 273656
    I used to refurb perfussion pumps, heater-coolers and sternal saws. Sometimes we got an autologous blood machine or an interaortic ballon pump.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I had to pull a pic from the archives. I'm an office jock more than anything now. Look at the back of the slide. View attachment 274943

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Those type of auto-sears are way better than the G18 setup. My machine gun guy in a past life had some well tuned setups. Using 9 and .40 and being able to tune the slide and barrel length is a good perk. You can slow them down so new shooters aren't hitting the neighbors house 20 miles away with fully loaded bullet cases.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Those type of auto-sears are way better than the G18 setup. My machine gun guy in a past life had some well tuned setups. Using 9 and .40 and being able to tune the slide and barrel length is a good perk. You can slow them down so new shooters aren't hitting the neighbors house 20 miles away with fully loaded bullet cases.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Looked like a fun setup, glad the suspect decided to throw it down instead of giving me a demo.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I had to pull a pic from the archives. I'm an office jock more than anything now. Look at the back of the slide. View attachment 274943

My motors partner (former, as we were disbanded) found a full auto, WWII era Thompson SMG some drug dealer was running around with last week...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom