• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    That's a great piece of advice Greg. I don't wanna jump the gun and end up with a downgrade as far as employment. We got shit pretty straitened out this morning at my current job. I may actually be able to get a transfer and stay with the company. More on this later.
    Gun Zone Deals

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    The company as a whole isn't bad. We have a guy who is supposed to be outside but is always inside being disresptful and annoying to say the least. Last week I was working on a quote with a customer over the phone and this prick was playing a video game with the volume turned up about 10 feet from me. I've been putting up with this shit for a long time and last week I lost it. To the point of me almost stomping his ass right then and there is there wasn't someone between us. I told him exactly how I felt in not so nice language. I also told my boss if he didn't do something I was going above him. It takes quite a bit for me to blow my top and this was it. I was so pissed I know I said Mfers etc. Anyway we had a meeting today and he knows to stay away from me if he wants to remain employed there. That's what really got me considering leaving, but after seeing how excited mamma got, we are going. I'm glad the company backed me. Now I feel I can get down there the right way. I got a couple interviews next week and a good lead on a job collecting samples at a refinery. Thanks a lot everyone for the positive posts and well wishes. I'll keep yall updated .

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    The company as a whole isn't bad. We have a guy who is supposed to be outside but is always inside being disresptful and annoying to say the least. Last week I was working on a quote with a customer over the phone and this prick was playing a video game with the volume turned up about 10 feet from me. I've been putting up with this shit for a long time and last week I lost it. To the point of me almost stomping his ass right then and there is there wasn't someone between us. I told him exactly how I felt in not so nice language. I also told my boss if he didn't do something I was going above him. It takes quite a bit for me to blow my top and this was it. I was so pissed I know I said Mfers etc. Anyway we had a meeting today and he knows to stay away from me if he wants to remain employed there. That's what really got me considering leaving, but after seeing how excited mamma got, we are going. I'm glad the company backed me. Now I feel I can get down there the right way. I got a couple interviews next week and a good lead on a job collecting samples at a refinery. Thanks a lot everyone for the positive posts and well wishes. I'll keep yall updated .
    Boom baby

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Staying on with the same company has its perks. Hope it works out. I got my in-laws out of H-town by having grandbabies. Now they live three houses down the street, which is kind of weird, and good. Drives the wife bonkers, but at a minutes notice, get to go hunting with FIL.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I was gonna say you should hit up Kevin but was beat to the punch. If you come down to the area we'll definitely have to get together. There's a range in Aransas Pass (20 minutes north of Corpus) called Schwenke's that's outdoor and their rifle range goes to 200. It's member only but membership is only $100/year and its a family membership so wife and kids can come with. They don't have the best hours but is a fairly nice place to shoot without range nazis and usually never packed, which reminds me I need to go renew my membership.

Either way anything I can do to help, even lend a hand helping you unload stuff once you get here, you have my number. Best of luck

KBMiii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    San Antonio
    Good luck on the move. Corpus Christie has a lot to offer.

I know how crazy moving can be. Please feel free to shoot me a message if you need any help with packing.

Ken

Top Bottom