• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I understand people move to Texas from other states that are more restrictive, but you would think they would embrace and learn the laws of Texas and that such phuckery isn't needed, or wanted.

If they moved here to gain more gun rights, why would anyone want to bring such restrictions with them?

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I understand people move to Texas from other states that are more restrictive, but you would think they would embrace and learn the laws of Texas and that such phuckery isn't needed, or wanted.

If they moved here to gain more gun rights, why would anyone want to bring such restrictions with them?

Because they are brainwashed to think it's for their protection. They drank the Kool-Aid and believe it.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Firearms in Texas are not registered, so they may not be re-registered.
    The form 4473 is a transfer record, not a registration.
    Many people are confused with this.
    If the firearm was registered in another state, it is the owners responsibility to de-register it with that authority as it is no longer in their jurisdiction.

I know you’re intending to be helpful because you don’t know me so I will say thank you for ensuring I have the right information. :)

Once upon a time I was known here for tracking how often we would have BOS threads. This post was lampooning another post made here recently about registration.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I know you’re intending to be helpful because you don’t know me so I will say thank you for ensuring I have the right information. :)

Once upon a time I was known here for tracking how often we would have BOS threads. This post was lampooning another post made here recently about registration.
    1630806777911.jpeg

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I like that at least some will post they want a BOS in their ad, so I can avoid them like a clingy ex. What really ruffles my feathers is when you agree to meet with someone and they spring it up right there without mentioning it previously. There are a few members here that have negative feedback now for such fuckery.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I like that at least some will post they want a BOS in their ad, so I can avoid them like a clingy ex. What really ruffles my feathers is when you agree to meet with someone and they spring it up right there without mentioning it previously. There are a few members here that have negative feedback now for such fuckery.
    If a person is going to require a BOS as part of the transaction, it should be very well stated clearly in the ad. That way a person can decide to buy or pass on the item.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’d be pissed. That’s some fookery.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom