• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    Not too long ago MidwayUSA had them for 89.99 + shipping. The also have a $10 off $100 right now.

105 on amazon with free prime shipping.

I wasn't quick enough to get in on the 90 dollar midway deal they sold out fast

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    I guess I'm the only one with a problem. I've had one on my G17 for years, but I always take it off when going to the range. I figured there was no need to put it through a torture test. Last time out, I got lazy and left it on. The small lever you use to activate the light went flying off into space. Evidently, it's two pieces, or it just broke in half, because only the left side is missing. I can still use it as I'm right handed and use my trigger finger to activate it, but it still bugs me that it broke the first time I left it on the gun.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I guess I'm the only one with a problem. I've had one on my G17 for years, but I always take it off when going to the range. I figured there was no need to put it through a torture test. Last time out, I got lazy and left it on. The small lever you use to activate the light went flying off into space. Evidently, it's two pieces, or it just broke in half, because only the left side is missing. I can still use it as I'm right handed and use my trigger finger to activate it, but it still bugs me that it broke the first time I left it on the gun.

The lever is one piece. I'd contact Streamlight and see if they'll send you a new one. Warranty | Streamlight

You're much better off using your support thumb for the switch, IMO.

SL_Eng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    PA
    Hi guys...
    I spend a lot of my spare (personal) time reading reviews of SL products to see how they can be improved. I often see reviews on this site I personally like because I oversee the design for many of the new products developed at SL. I have never signed up at a forum to make comments..until tonight. I live in PA, but lived a few years in Grand Prarie TX back in the mid 90's..working at Lockheed. I'm glad to see most of you are happy with the products (yeah, I wish they were cheaper too!). We have our own gun range and many weapons to make sure you guys don't have problems when you buy a product (that's right..I get paid to shoot too..I love my job!)
    To the guy who had his switch break...contact SL customer service and I'm sure you will have no problems getting it repaired.
    To the guy who just bought one...hope you are very happy with it. If you don't like the strobe..you can always disable it.

Wish I could tell you all what's coming next year...
    Have a great Holiday (Christmas!)

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Oh wow that's cool! If you ever want someone to help test your products you know where to find me! ;)

I thought I'd add something. I really feel I got more than what I paid for to be honest. I think, so far, that is the absolute best light you can get for the money.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Just playing along. I'm a poor boy from the woods and can't afford a Streamlight. My flashlights say eveready, but often they're not.

<can ya hear the change clanging in ma tin cup?>

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Yes, Midway USA's price is low. I paid like $5 more locally, just to have it that day. But, for mail order, they seem to have a great price...

trl-1-m9a1-1.gif

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Hi guys...
    I spend a lot of my spare (personal) time reading reviews of SL products to see how they can be improved. I often see reviews on this site I personally like because I oversee the design for many of the new products developed at SL. I have never signed up at a forum to make comments..until tonight. I live in PA, but lived a few years in Grand Prarie TX back in the mid 90's..working at Lockheed. I'm glad to see most of you are happy with the products (yeah, I wish they were cheaper too!). We have our own gun range and many weapons to make sure you guys don't have problems when you buy a product (that's right..I get paid to shoot too..I love my job!)
    To the guy who had his switch break...contact SL customer service and I'm sure you will have no problems getting it repaired.
    To the guy who just bought one...hope you are very happy with it. If you don't like the strobe..you can always disable it.

Wish I could tell you all what's coming next year...
    Have a great Holiday (Christmas!)

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your input!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    OMG! You three are the loudest vaccum system I've ever heard! LOL

Streamlight ROCKS!

Yeah, OK, so I like their stuff. I currently own about 6 flashlights from Streamlight and have given a few away as gifts. I've had positive experiences (I've owned about a dozen all told), so I like the company.

Top Bottom