• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    Did you see the link I posted? You are out the door for under $100 with them, never had issue one when ordering with them..probably 20 or 30 times over the last 2 years..

I am an idiot. I didn't realize you had to apply the coupon code. I am currently creating basket...

I hate you... Just bought a light and two bags I had been eyeing...

:)

Free shipping and 15% off
    Gun Zone Deals

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    I am an idiot. I didn't realize you had to apply the coupon code. I am currently creating basket...

I hate you... Just bought a light and two bags I had been eyeing...

:)

Free shipping and 15% off

No LA Police Gear is the devil, they have such good deals on stuff sometimes it makes it hard not to buy...

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    @ cleric, doing a 'test purchase' the price was ~ $104, what did you pay for TLR-1?

I made the same mistake... Add it to your cart. Click checkout. At the bottom there is a promo code spot. Put "new12" and it will put a discount in. The unit price will still be 105 but then there will be a 15 dollar discount. The discount applies to everything in the cart. So I got 15% off the two bags as well.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I just cancelled my back ordered insight m3x, and ordered the TLR-1s. This just saved me about $40, Thanks for posting the link Lox!!
    This will be for a g23 and g21, just wish my g27 had a rail on it like the xd sub compact.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    I just cancelled my back ordered insight m3x, and ordered the TLR-1s. This just saved me about $40, Thanks for posting the link Lox!!
    This will be for a g23 and g21, just wish my g27 had a rail on it like the xd sub compact.

The downside to the XD having a rail is that it will only take a couple of lights that are out there. The X2 was one and the TLR-3. So its not am end all solution..

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    The downside to the XD having a rail is that it will only take a couple of lights that are out there. The X2 was one and the TLR-3. So its not am end all solution..
    Yah, I love my g27, so I'm not about to buy an xd just so I can get a light on it. I've had my eye on the 4 sevens quark minix 123 or the preon 2 for edc to go with my g27. 4 sevens seems to have a loyal following, so I'm guessing their products are quality.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    I think they are closed until tom so i don't think anything has been getting processed for the past few days. I am not even sure if they have taking my money yet

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    oh ok, i didnt see anything about it being closed. guess ill just wait and see.

I based that off the fact that there "live" chat has been off for a few days...

Could be wrong.

I ordered mine Friday late in the day...So it might not get process till today (if they were open, which I am not sure) I would expect to see it shipped in the next couple of days.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    They backordered my bags :( and my light is still "processing" I will wait and see what happens tomorrow.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    They backordered my bags :( and my light is still "processing" I will wait and see what happens tomorrow.

mine was shipped today. i had contacted cs about it a few days ago. they apologized for delay and told me when it was processed and that it shipped today. i ordered on sunday i believe. so yours should be already on its way.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    I got a generic email that said they would ship everything together, so not light till the bags come in. They said 1-2 weeks but we shall see.

Top Bottom