• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    How crazy is that in regards to ANY legislation!!!! And what is even crazier is the fact that their followers just blindly nod their heads and say yes!!!!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Holmes bought his guns from a FFL who ran the NICS check and the FBI said go ahead and sell him the guns. Cho and Loughner also passed the check at a FFL. Lanza stole his weapons from someone else who passed the checks. Harris and Klebold had an accomplice pass the checks and straw purchase for them. So how in the flaming blue **** would this law have made a goddamn difference ??!?!

When are gun owners going to get it? When all their guns are gone?

It is not about preventing/reducing crime. it is about disarming America. Anything they can do that works towards this goal is OK with them.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    When are gun owners going to get it? When all their guns are gone?

It is not about preventing/reducing crime. it is about disarming America. Anything they can do that works towards this goal is OK with them.

Fire drill!
    Devil's Advocate, pretend I'm an anti, my reply to you, "How are we "disarming America" by asking for universal background checks. You're just paranoid".

Go!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Fire drill!
    Devil's Advocate, pretend I'm an anti, my reply to you, "How are we "disarming America" by asking for universal background checks. You're just paranoid".

Go!

How are you cutting down on crime? Please explain and cite your sources.

If I was to propose a bill to reduce our first amendment rights people would expect some evidence and analysis supported by data.

Is your position supported by data or only emotions?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    lol ^ man, I can't do it. I start giggling at the absurdity of trying to answer your questions like an anti.... ok. I'm try to put my serious face on. Lemme get another cup of coffee..brb.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    How are you cutting down on crime?

Because background checks will keep guns out of criminals hands. If less people can buy them that naturally translate to less guns in the community.

If I was to propose a bill to reduce our first amendment rights people would expect some evidence and analysis supported by data.

My words don't kill innocent children!

Is your position supported by data or only emotions?

Are the bodies of our children not enough?!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Because background checks will keep guns out of criminals hands. If less people can buy them that naturally translate to less guns in the community.

So criminals will stop stealing guns and breaking into homes of legitimate gun owners for what reason? Or are you suggesting we take away everyone's guns?

My words don't kill innocent children!

Your words don't protect them either. How did the Newtown Principal's right to free speech help her or those kids in that situation? It is about their safety right?

Are the bodies of our children not enough?!

Emotions. Got it. You're saying the death of kids motivates you, but actually trying to increase our effectiveness of stopping or interrupting their deaths is unimportant.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    lol ok DA hat off - uncle! Granted I'm not versed in the kind of depth those loonies go to. I feel like I'm being a disservice to the purpose of a fire drill.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I've had this same argument for months with some of the crazies I've been around. I had an unfair advantage! LOL

ETA: A lot of them think they're intellectuals. It pisses them off royally when you repeat that their statements are factually wrong and not objective. Progressives love to think they own science and data. After all, its those pesky Conservatives that are all stuck on emotions and religion - unable to be changed by modern times and facts.

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I've had this same argument for months with some of the crazies I've been around. I had an unfair advantage! LOL

ETA: A lot of them think they're intellectuals. It pisses them off royally when you repeat that their statements are factually wrong and not objective. Progressives love to think they own science and data. After all, its those pesky Conservatives that are all stuck on emotions and religion - unable to be changed by modern times and facts.

I see how you are the Doctor of Logic ;)

On this Toomey-Manchin deal, here's a thought, do we have definitions of marriage and spouse yet? Oops.
    Senate gun bill discriminates against key ‘progressive’ constituency - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Top Bottom