• ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    You still owe me some ammo :stir:

I haven't forgotten lol. I'm waiting to see you again, haven't seen you since that one SGA meet a long ass time ago lol.

mmmmm guuuurl, dat be purdy!

(i wish i had a pic with gunny!)

Thanks!

I'm a little envious of that rifle. The AR bug just bit me, got 5 mags for free today... Now I want one to use them with :laughing:

haha thanks. DD had a rebate going on, 2 free pmags, a light mount, and a DD hat if you send in the rebate form and bought a DD rifle during the 20th of december to the 4th of January.

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Lol.. alright. Still not taking back the comment about the dumb tats though. Nice boom stick jackass. Screw that eotech nonsense. Aimpoint ftw

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

lol i know one is INFIDEL in arabic, the other is some document, maybe the constitution? IDK... and as for aimpoints, i don't get discounts on them...

Winner winner chicken dinner! I love mine,I put a Geissele super V in mine. congrats!

you have any problems with grip fitment on yours? i'm kinda disappointed in the minor thread knicks i put on mine trying to get the battlegrip on there... but eh. I'm just being retarded.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    lol i know one is INFIDEL in arabic, the other is some document, maybe the constitution? IDK... and as for aimpoints, i don't get discounts on them...

you have any problems with grip fitment on yours? i'm kinda disappointed in the minor thread knicks i put on mine trying to get the battlegrip on there... but eh. I'm just being retarded.

So flip a few eotechs.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Looks sweet! That's a lot of rail. You could get an Eotech, two sure fires, a izzlid and still have room for a flood light. I like.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Looks sweet! That's a lot of rail. You could get an Eotech, two sure fires, a izzlid and still have room for a flood light. I like.

I'm thinking X300 ultra or scout light. X300 is cheaper and brighter...

Excellent choice! Two of my AR's are DD, and they are the cat's meow.

Nice! What about you? Any trouble with grips?

I put a Magpul grip on mine no issues.

whoops wrong quote.

I've found 4 or so threads on people with DD AR's having trouble mounting tango down grips...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    A rifle like that and its got a a2 grip... tsk tsk tsk..

Try the gun fighter grip from bravo and or magpul miad.

Like I said, I got a TangoDown BattleGrip and it doesn't fit on there right. Read about DD AR's and TD grips not jiving on other threads after i experienced this problem. Going to call TD tomorrow, they told me to ring em up.

Had a MIAD on my last AR, want something different this time. Don't like the gunfighter grip look, which is weird because i love the HK416 which the gunfighter grip seems to be inspired heavily by.

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Jak, I've only switched out the grip on one of my DD rfiles, to a MIAD, and don't have a TD on any of my other AR's, so I'm sorry I don't have any helpful TD advice/experience for you.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    [Had to dremel off the tab that goes under the trigger guard and elongate the screw hole, but as you can see the grip is still off. It will fit flush without the screw, but once you screw it in it will sit this way, as shown in the pic.

I'm afraid the spring holes won't line up and the spring is bent, but it is still doing its job and keeping the selector in place... Should I be concerned?

my8esu6e.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom