• ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Did you fix that wobbly?

No. On 1 rifle it wasn't that bad, other than making my shots go 3" to the right. I just re-zero'd and that's that.

The other one sprayed shots everywhere at 50y and I ran out of ammo trying to re-zero. I was gonna file the adapter so it would fit tight but on SnipersHide I read another dude did the filing fix and after some shooting it came loose again.

I'm thinking after shooting it some more it will loosen up on its own so that I can turn it 1 more notch and maybe lock up on there tight.

Last edited:

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    No. On 1 rifle it wasn't that bad, other than making my shots go 3" to the right. I just re-zero'd and that's that.

The other one sprayed shots everywhere at 50y and I ran out of ammo trying to re-zero. I was gonna file the adapter so it would fit tight but on SnipersHide I read another dude did the filing fix and after some shooting it came loose again.

I'm thinking after shooting it some more it will loosen up on its own so that I can turn it 1 more notch and maybe lock up on there tight.

Do you think it has anything to do with a 30 cal can on 556?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I actually meant they last longer just sitting, supposed to have a 10yr. shelf life IIRC.....

Ah, I see. I'm actually thinking about going with the XPS2 now...

So when we going shooting?

I got a ton of new crud to break-in and get working right.

After this Friday when I get paid. ASC? I have been buying boxes of steel case to test through my DD and it runs fine. But I do have green tip as well lol.

Cuz u don't owe me any ammo. Lol

I ran out last time chasing my scope around trying to sight in with that new wobbly ass suppressor.

Can we demo the can on my gun lol? I want to see how drastically putting a suppressor on a LW profile barrel affects POI... You know, for research...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    lol i know one is INFIDEL in arabic, the other is some document, maybe the constitution? IDK... and as for aimpoints, i don't get discounts on them...

you have any problems with grip fitment on yours? i'm kinda disappointed in the minor thread knicks i put on mine trying to get the battlegrip on there... but eh. I'm just being retarded.

How about Trijicon stuff. Screw that non-magnified crap, get a 1-4x.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Can we demo the can on my gun lol? I want to see how drastically putting a suppressor on a LW profile barrel affects POI... You know, for research...

Doh I already went to PSC, didn't see this thread until now. Umm the suppressor needs a muzzle brake or flash hider adapter, it won't screw directly on your barrel. If the muzzle device isn't rocksetted on there, we won't be able to separate it from the suppressor. Both pieces will unscrew when we try to turn it.

If u get an AAC muzzle adapter glued onto your rifle, we could no problem.

Top Bottom