• bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Todd Herman on Rush today:

(paraphrasing)

Impeach Harris on day 1, day 7, day 14, day 21, and on and on forever. She and others, Waters, Schumer, Pelosi, etc, have provably encouraged constant insurrection all this year!!!

To say nothing of a bogus invstigation of a sitting president.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Please read, man.

They "weaponized" it. They took advantage of what happened to create a huge manufactured crisis which cratered the economy.

Surely you have the intelligence to know this.
    I did read, man...

How did the democrats create a "huge manufactured crises which cratered the economy"?

Please don't make crap up, man.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Todd Herman on Rush today:

(paraphrasing)

Impeach Harris on day 1, day 7, day 14, day 21, and on and on forever. She and others, Waters, Schumer, Pelosi, etc, have provably encouraged constant insurrection all this year!!!

To say nothing of a bogus investigation of a sitting president.

I just don't see it happening. I wished it would though.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX

yep, and this is just the beginning. Pelosi has turned impeachment into a joke. Now, like folks said in the very beginning, when you impeach and investigate or baseless issues, it only sets a precedence for future action. Welcome to the new normal.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I did read, man...

How did the democrats create a "huge manufactured crises which cratered the economy"?

Would be appreciated if you would stop being ornery for the sake of being ornery.

Who played up the virus crisis? Which states enacted the toughest restrictions and crippled businesses so badly? Ummm, that would be the Dems. Who openly wished for the economy to crash for the last couple of years? That would be Dems.

Keep acting stupid just to be contrary if you wish. I won't waste more time on you.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I did read, man...

G-man

You keep injecting "create" where no one else has. You do that to support your argument of a position no one has taken - but YOU!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    yep, and this is just the beginning. Pelosi has turned impeachment into a joke. Now, like folks said in the very beginning, when you impeach and investigate or baseless issues, it only sets a precedence for future action. Welcome to the new normal.

More than a few have warned of this. That at some point in the future, the tables will be turned, and the Republicans will go after a Democratic president for impeachment.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    G-man

You keep injecting "create" where no one else has. You do that to support your argument of a position no one has taken - but YOU!

He said,
    "They "weaponized" it. They took advantage of what happened to CREATE a huge manufactured crisis which cratered the economy. "

So how is it that no one else has said "create" ?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    He said,
    "They "weaponized" it. They took advantage of what happened to CREATE a huge manufactured crisis which cratered the economy. "

So how is it that no one else has said "create" ?

You apparently have a reading disorder. At no point did I ever say the Democrats "created" the virus. No one else did either.

The Democrats "weaponized" the virus to further their agenda to destroy the economy, and to discredit Trump further.

And you are simply saying the same thing I did, using different words, in order to start an argument, again.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You apparently have a reading disorder. At no point did I ever say the Democrats "created" the virus. No one else did either.

The Democrats "weaponized" the virus to further their agenda to destroy the economy, and to discredit Trump further.

And you are simply saying the same thing I did, using different words, in order to start an argument, again.
    Read post #43, that is what I quoted and that is exactly what he said. I have no idea what you said, I'm not responding to your post.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Please read, man.

They "weaponized" it. They took advantage of what happened to create a huge manufactured crisis which cratered the economy.

Surely you have the intelligence to know this.

Some people just argue to argue.
    Aka gambler.

He said

to create a huge manufactured crisis

Which is spot on.

7dd2510622ff843fe9c66279186f219f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Read post #43, that is what I quoted and that is exactly what he said. I have no idea what you said, I'm not responding to your post.

I stand corrected on the using of the word "create", but your reading comprehension failed in understanding the context in which he used the word. Your previous post #38 stated:

Aha, so it's the democrats that released the virus on the world to get Trump...not the Chinese ?

Your reply to my post!
    So are you trolling, or simply trying to start an argument?
    I think you must be on a mission to see how many times you can get banned, on as many forums as possible.

Is that your goal Gambler/HJB?

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Would it not be amusing, if President Trump took advantage of the National Guard and the High Fence being installed to arrest the traitors to the U.S. in the Congress. Just a wet dream I suppose.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Would it not be amusing, if President Trump took advantage of the National Guard and the High Fence being installed to arrest the traitors to the U.S. in the Congress. Just a wet dream I suppose.

In one way, I wished he would, but it could set some serious precedents in place for a future president.

I'm not even sure if his supporters would condone such action. And those on the other side would be saying he just did it to remove his political opponents.

Top Bottom