• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Boy, MSM are clinging to anything they can. MSM is now saying Trump may have obstructed justice since he wasn't explicitly exonerated.

They are trying to say his public rhetoric about how bad Sessions, Mueller, and it being a witch hunt is obstruction. It is their basis for obstruction but since it was in the open, i.e. Twitter, TV and open to reporters it would be difficult to prove intent to obstruct.
    Gun Zone Deals

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Rant.jpeg

Attachments

• Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Rant.jpeg
      Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Rant.jpeg
      48.1 KB · Views: 500

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I’d ask what he’d be on trial for, but I’m sure it’s some fairytale BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I’d ask what he’d be on trial for, but I’m sure it’s some fairytale BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again you found me. let's talk about why Trump doesn't like NoName. NoName killed 134 sailors on the USS Forrestal, when he hot dogged an order, by wet starting his jet and caused an unstable WWII bomb to explode. This caused a series of events that caused the catastrophic fire. Then when he was given another direct order to not fly under a restricted altitude he was shot down by the Sam's in Hanoi.

After ending up at the Hotel Hanoi, he was given the nickname of 'Songbird'. Now since his 'Hero' records are sealed for perpetuity, we can't know exactly what the records say, but the scuttlebutt is he wasn't kind to fellow prisoners and things didn't go well for them.

While his hero status got him elected to Congress he did everything he could to keep POW/MIA reconciliation from being completed by congressionally submitted bills. The theory is that the prisoners, that he allowed to stay, in the Hotel were executed because they lost their bargaining
    power.

Lindsey Graham has had some clandestine activities, not associated with his mentor maybe, that garnished him a visit from President with an offer he couldn't refuse. Now we could probably give you specifics but Trump and I don't talk that often so I can't answer specifics.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They are trying to say his public rhetoric about how bad Sessions, Mueller, and it being a witch hunt is obstruction. It is their basis for obstruction but since it was in the open, i.e. Twitter, TV and open to reporters it would be difficult to prove intent to obstruct.
    If it is found that there is no crime, there is no obstruction.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    If it is found that there is no crime, there is no obstruction.

Exactly correct.....but even if there was a crime, essentially saying "I am innocent" via social media or any other means hardly amounts to obstruction, which is the argument the last sad, pathetic hangers-on are clinging to. I just hope they keep clinging and spouting their nonsense as Trump train 2020 gains steam.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Exactly correct.....but even if there was a crime, essentially saying "I am innocent" via social media or any other means hardly amounts to obstruction, which is the argument the last sad, pathetic hangers-on are clinging to. I just hope they keep clinging and spouting their nonsense as Trump train 2020 gains steam.
    Choo choo!!!

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson

MSM has made one mountain out of a mole hill and about to climb the next mole hill.
    I watched a little last night and most of it was devoid of anything Russia. The next talking point is all the people losing healthcare.

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Wouldn't it be a gas if Trump "leaked" that he was going to end Obamacare eventhough he can't really just to see MSM spin into another tizzy.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Interesting.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's audience of 2.5 million on Monday was 19 percent below her average this year, and it went down further to 2.3 million on Tuesday.

On Tuesday night, CNN's 8 p.m. show lost nearly 50 percent of its viewers.

Maybe a few chickens have come home to roost.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Only the die hard loonies tune into shows like hers to be bottle fed and assured nightly that Trump is a bad man and they are normal people

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Right now in DC, they have shiff against the wall telling him he should resign
    Some of the R's are not holding back

Top Bottom