• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Interesting side note... Supreme Court is hearing arguments about Trump being held off the Colorado ballot. Maine is waiting to hear how this shakes out and a bunch of other blue states are in the process of deciding Trump should not be on their ballots. I use duckduckgo as a search engine and I think they rely on Google (not sure) but in any case, I went through FOUR pages of search results on what is going on and all the sources were the NYT, CNN, MSN, NPR (ad nauseum) and not one conservative news source (not even Fox). Went to Newsmax and they have live coverage... go figure. Sounds like SCOTUS may not be happy with the Dem's attempts to rig the election by deciding Trump is an insurrectionist (without a trial).
    ARJ Defense ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ..I went through FOUR pages of search results on what is going on and all the sources were the NYT, CNN, MSN, NPR (ad nauseum) and not one conservative news source (not even Fox)...

You can hear the arguments live (or archived)at supremecourt.gov, also entry/exit to the courtroom is strictly controlled during oral arguments, so most SCOTUS hearing coverage doesn’t start until after the end of the afternoon session.

Opinion releases are different though.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Interesting side note... Supreme Court is hearing arguments about Trump being held off the Colorado ballot. Maine is waiting to hear how this shakes out and a bunch of other blue states are in the process of deciding Trump should not be on their ballots. I use duckduckgo as a search engine and I think they rely on Google (not sure) but in any case, I went through FOUR pages of search results on what is going on and all the sources were the NYT, CNN, MSN, NPR (ad nauseum) and not one conservative news source (not even Fox). Went to Newsmax and they have live coverage... go figure. Sounds like SCOTUS may not be happy with the Dem's attempts to rig the election by deciding Trump is an insurrectionist (without a trial).
    WSJ covering and adding updates.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    They shouldn't be happy. It's election interference on a bogus interpretation of the 14th Amendment. Not only that there was no insurrection on January 6th. Democrats are evil scum that want absolute power. The citizens had better wake up.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Democrats are evil scum that want absolute power.
    th-3624593088.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not the first thing we've disagreed on.

And won't be the last, I am sure.

If I wanted to spend the time, I could go back and pick editorials that reference their staunch defense of the 1A, 2A. Their stern criticism of woke, DEI, ESG, anti-semitism, etc. Hardly liberal positions.

But as is typical, if someone doesn't like every single thing another says - well then the other person is labeled liberal, Democrat, RINO, etc.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Maybe Trump's campaign team hired some of McCain & DeSantis' campaign team members, hence this nonsense.

While I think second chances are reasonable, they need to be precipitated by legit actions taken by the group / person wanting a second chance to correct whatever bullshit that got them in hot water first. Not wait until AFTER people decide to give a 2nd chance, but take proactive steps to make amends first then ask for foregiveness after demonstrating a desire to change their ways. For AB it should've started with firing everyone who had a hand in that rediculous campaign, sending an apology letter to every investor, and pledging to remove any DEI nonsense, and all the other woke garbage policies from its companies across the board and stick to what they'd done for the last few decades.

Then again, didn't AB say that Bud Light was going away in favor of Bud Light Seltzer a few years back? I thought they were going all in on targetting the White Claw crowd and letting go of boomers and gen X'ers? That didn't work out either, I guess.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    But I didn't spend time. Ten second Google search and there was a prime example. If you've gotta search and pick to prove your point, then your point isn't very strong.
    If you read the WSJ on a daily basis, you would find plenty of examples in the categories I mentioned. Just because they may not be in today's edition does not mean they do not exist. They do. Go look if you want to be more educated. I don't have time right now to do that for you.

Sheesshhhh.

Top Bottom