Patriot Mobile

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HtownARAK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Houston
    I really like Tokyo Vice, but the main character can come off a bit overachieving or I'm better than you vibes. Other than that it's a sweet journalist/ detective show.
    Hurley's Gold

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    Somebody mentioned in an earlier post about Peacock offering a year for $10. We jumped on that too. Probably won't renew when it comes up.
    We've got Hulu, Prime, Netflix, and peacock. We'll be dropping Hulu soon. We only got it so the spousal unit could watch "Hand Maid's Tale." I'll give it one last look to see if there's anything I can watch in a month then drop it. We had HBO for a while, but soon exhausted anything that held our interest there.
    But in some ways, it's funny the way I complain so bitterly about the streaming fees. I remember when video stores first opened up. We didn't bat an eye at dropping better than 5 bucks to rent a movie on a VHS cassette. Me and the wife would get something, sometimes different things, then the kids would get something they liked. We were doing good to get out of there for less than $20, and that was every weekend. You can do a lot of streaming today for that kind of money.

Last edited:

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Joe Pickett was a disappointment. The first season was ok'ish. We started watching the first episode of season two and turned it off mid show.

Reacher season 1 and 2 was OK.

First two seasons of The Boys is good if you're into dark comics.

The wife and I have been watching the 90's-2000's tv adaptation of Stargate. It's a little too goody two shoes for my liking but its nostalgic for the wife.

Ozarks is good if you can stand the wife.

I'm looking forward to Deadpool 3 because of the inclusion of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. I don't know the timeline they are using for the movie but the last time Wolverine was featured was in Logan. Logan was good.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Joe Pickett was a disappointment. The first season was ok'ish. We started watching the first episode of season two and turned it off mid show.

Reacher season 1 and 2 was OK.

First two seasons of The Boys is good if you're into dark comics.

The wife and I have been watching the 90's-2000's tv adaptation of Stargate. It's a little too goody two shoes for my liking but its nostalgic for the wife.

Ozarks is good if you can stand the wife.

I'm looking forward to Deadpool 3 because of the inclusion of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. I don't know the timeline they are using for the movie but the last time Wolverine was featured was in Logan. Logan was good.
    I tried watching Joe Pickett but I have read all the books so the tv series really sucked. The books are great though.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Almost anything but Big Bang Theory
    and the Food Network "Watch Me Shove Shit In My Face" show
    images.jpeg

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    We Were the Lucky Ones
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9114512/
    Lucky.png

It's an eight episode mini series on Hulu. It's so similar to a book I recently finished, "On Sunny Days We Sang." that I first thought it was a TV adaptation of it. But I don't think it is. It's just similar stories about this horrible time in history.
    It starts in 1938 Poland, just before the Nazi invasion. People watched in disbelief as things kept getting worse. The most innocuous and innocent decisions often had life and death consequences.
    The last, and I believe final, episode will be available at 11:00 pm tonight. (5/1/2024) As I watch what is happening on college campuses across the country, the show is eerily timely.
    It's a good, if disturbing, watch.

Top Bottom