Guns International

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Still following Seal Team.. it is on Paramount now.. excellent show.
    1710965978868.png

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Roadkill and it's spin-offs are good. Texas Metal is SO repetitive and the vehicles are weird. Murder She Wrote? Anybody left alive in that town? FBI stuff is trash, always have a foot chase and lots of shooting/bombings. Tracker is kinda stupid. Game warden shows are so scripted. Firefly lead is Rookie lead. Just got Roku box to see if anything worthwhile.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Back in February I was looking for a new binge watch show and asked about SOA. Forgot to post, but I wrapped that one up about three or four weeks ago. Wow. That series slots in there with Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Walking Dead. Excellent. The ending was not anything like I expected. I think we are far enough into the new Dexter series that I might pick that one up next, although I don’t usually start watching a new show until it’s done filming.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Back in February I was looking for a new binge watch show and asked about SOA. Forgot to post, but I wrapped that one up about three or four weeks ago. Wow. That series slots in there with Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Walking Dead. Excellent. The ending was not anything like I expected. I think we are far enough into the new Dexter series that I might pick that one up next, although I don’t usually start watching a new show until it’s done filming.

SOA ending sucked. Breaking Bad was maybe one of the best ever. And…. The perfect song in that ending scene.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I've been watching a show called "Sugar". Sugar is the last name of the main character, a detective. It's narrated by the main character like the old "Sam Spade" or "Mike Hammer" movies. A few episodes in it has an interesting twist.

On Apple TV

Sugar

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    I was sort of a captured audience to Virgin River. My wife started watching it, and I'd be laying there reading a book, and like several others she has gotten into watching, I end up watching them as well.

Normally, Virgin River isn't a program that I would gravitate towards to watch, but I was surprised that I did come to like the program. It's actually a decent program.

She got me hooked on a couple of other programs she binge watched, Call The Midwife and Downton Abbey. Again, not programs I would normally watch on TV, btu were much better than I expected and were actually pretty good programs.
    Are you me?

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    Lots of Stephen King works get weird. The end (well, the escape from the sewers) of "It", if it were written today, would create a total media firestorm.

It started well and then went completely off the rails. Under the Dome essentially fell off a cliff and became unwatchable.
    I finally got to the end. I was about to bail when Natalie Zea showed up.

Last edited:

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    We got rid of cable a while back. We used to watch a lot of Food Network and Discovery shows. We found they were all kid friendly. Now we are streaming using the free apps.
    We have since gone through all the Beverly hillbillies and are now working our way through The Brady Bunch. I believe The Andy Griffith show is next up.
    I was Security at an ER for a while. Our desk was in the lobby and we had control over the TV in the waiting room. I was looking for something neutral and kid friendly, so no news, FX, or even Sci-fi. I found a channel called "The Cartoon Network." "That should do," I remember thinking.
    I put it on and started making rounds. Next thing I know, I'm getting desperate calls from the receptionists to come back and change the channel. I couldn't understand why until I got back to the lobby and observed in horror what was on the screen.
    "CARTOON NETWORK?"

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    If anyone was wondering, "Flowers of the Killer Moon" was absolutely terrible. It could've been less than an hour and a half but they stretched it out to 3 1/2 hrs. The trailers are largely misrepresentative. You've been warned.
    Yes, but the spousal unit hath decreed that we shall observe all of them. I'll find something to het her back with.

Top Bottom