20220615_090254.jpg
      76.6 KB · Views: 42

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Thr US and Russia remind me of my kids in the back seat of the car sticking their fingers in each other's faces while saying "I'm not touching you".

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    While I feel bad about them being captured, but they decided to stick there nose in someone else's business. They new the consequences. I wish them the best of luck.

The fight for freedom is everyone's business...

They counted the cost and took up their cross and may very well be crucified for it.

Can you not at least say a word of praise that they were willing to potentially sacrifice their lives for strangers?

Героям слава!

I don't expect everyone to take an active roll in helping Ukraine (we all have our priorities and span of ability), but for fucksake why tear down those that do help, even if you are ignorant as to the reason why?

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

They counted the cost and took up their cross and may very well be crucified for it.

Can you not at least say a word of praise that they were willing to potentially sacrifice their lives for strangers?

Героям слава!

I don't expect everyone to take an active roll in helping Ukraine (we all have our priorities and span of ability), but for fucksake why tear down those that do help, even if you are ignorant as to the reason why?

Sure, I am certainly willing to offer praise once I know their motivation for going. Maybe they were there fighting for "freedom". Maybe they were there because they wanted to kill people. Since I do not know them or their reasons for going, I can't worship them just yet. If you find out please post it so I can send thoughts and prayers if warranted.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Sure, I am certainly willing to offer praise once I know their motivation for going. Maybe they were there fighting for "freedom". Maybe they were there because they wanted to kill people. Since I do not know them or their reasons for going, I can't worship them just yet. If you find out please post it so I can send thoughts and prayers if warranted.

Worship? Who wants you to worship them?

Pretty sure you can both fight for freedom and want to kill those fighting against it (and enjoy it). We clearly have incredibly different approaches to judging people's actions, but when someone wants to remain "neutral" in the face of the obvious, it simply shows the cannot be reasoned with.

Did you wait to praise Jack Wilson's actions or did you remain "neutral" until you were sure he didn't just want to kill someone?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Worship? Who wants you to worship them?

Pretty sure you can both fight for freedom and want to kill those fighting against it (and enjoy it). We clearly have incredibly different approaches to judging people's actions, but when someone wants to remain "neutral" in the face of the obvious, it simply shows the cannot be reasoned with.

Did you wait to praise Jack Wilson's actions or did you remain "neutral" until you were sure he didn't just want to kill someone?

I don't see how those are related but okay. I think you are taking things too personally here. I really don't feel like arguing about something I care little about. You win sir. Bravo. I hope your emotional investment pays off in the end. Good luck to you. Have a great day!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Spent a few minutes walking around a McDonalds parking lot today...

The blast from these munitions is mostly radial. Think Saturn's rings. So like the craters in the street, the area the splinters impact indicate the rough direction the munitions came from because it is on a ballistic trajectory just like an arrow launched to a distant target will stick into the ground at an angle that will show its launch point.

For those interested, I have included a map of the location of this Mcdonald's and a map showing the approximate direction the munitions came from.

Another thing to see is how much evidence there is to be found literally laying on the ground. Granted had this been grass, I likely would never have found a single part. This took maybe 20 minutes to collect. Fins (I am 90% sure they are) some really large chunks of the body, aluminum fuze... lots of it is there and this was just what was outside in the parking lot. This is why civilian bombers can be identified, bombs don't disappear when they blow up, the parts just get smaller. In generally civilian explosives lack both the engineering, power and brisciance to come close to turning it self into so many small parts as a military munitions can.
    6a8e1dcbdfef29b3b005a66f1b439964.jpg
    4a07cf9a754e06c0368a83d78363b637.jpg
    fabf3a6c9d5849ca51e49824fde752db.jpg
    093a52fa628a95c36cf100bfb3659e31.jpg
    b5a57e8de2eba6164b83945b0a6c55dc.jpg
    c9f7feb591914d9931d15104821eca49.jpg
    0d1ffeb366d5c26ec6bfc0aae6bec959.jpg
    fd19f0570501e7f752c7050e68824340.jpg
    76663f948e508152de6396dba44da0b3.jpg
    0c0d73a9c1f67a284baf3bd2a024c71a.jpg

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

Героям слава!

Actually no, it’s really not our business beyond our politicians who have personal interests there. Plenty of people go there for reasons that have little to do with ukraine and don’t necessarily grasp the potential consequences of the decision to involve themselves. Hopefully these guys did.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Of all the many current global conflicts, what makes Ukraine so special? Why do we care so little about the other ones?
    Which other ones? Which other ones have as great an impact on the rest of the world?
    Can't say I approve of the 40B$ but most of it doesn't go to the Ukraine, much spent to update OUR arsenal. We knew Ru was going to invade, Ukraine knew it, Ru knew it. Brandon puked. State dept (used to be the war dept) runs the wars. Blinkin idiot is like Brandon, tries to point the finger at others vs himself.
    If Brandon is going to continue to blame Ru/Ukraine for recession, then Blinkin is the BLAME. Fire Blinkin. And others. Nope, not going to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom