• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Agreed that the weak Obama response to the Rooskies invading the Crimea nine years ago and Biden’s clusterscrewup in Afghanistan certainly encouraged Putler to start this war.

I'm just amazed at the loyalty some here have to Putin. The old, hardline Soviet KGB section chief. But hey, he's a great guy now, right?

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, conservatives used to be anti-commie, which Putin was…and is. He hasn’t changed his stripes that he got as a KGB thug.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Raw numbers of inventory are not of use if they are mothballed and rotted from years of neglect. russia has used its best equipment as evidenced by loss analysis.

I do not think it will take near that long to get the Leopards and Abrams to the front lines. The Abrams will take longer to get into service but the logistics are already in place for the most part to push the Leopards into battle fairly quickly.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    <>
    Indeed, my first U S Army assignment was to a tiny clinic at the Red River Army Depot. I was familiar with the recovery, return, disassembly, complete re-machining, & reassembly of Army helicopters from my days at Corpus Christi, with its big “ARADMAC” facilities. Those reworked ‘copters were re-deployed. But, RRAD did the same with “Deuce-&-Half” Trucks, only to the park them in a big open field to ROT. The other Officers there said that none were ever used again. Waste of legendary proportions !
    leVieux

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah, conservatives used to be anti-commie, which Putin was…and is. He hasn’t changed his stripes that he got as a KGB thug.

It's sad to see people living up to the latest liberal talking points about conservatives being pro-Russia. All this time I've argued with liberals that we're not, and that we remember when the left was weak on opposing the Soviets.

And then I see shit like this, with so many eager to carry water for Putin. Sorry, but I'm going to back an elected government (even one that's not perfect) over a neo-Soviet strongman any day.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

No, not “Loyaty to Putin”.

It is just our estimates of relative dangers.

leVieux

The refusal to even entertain the fact that Russia invaded with the intention of overthrowing the elected government and installing their own shows loyalty to him. Parroting Putin's rationalizations of why suddenly his goal shrank (and his denials that it was ever different, despite his own statements) to become the "liberation" of two provinces shows loyalty. You're one of the ones carrying a lot of water for the Stalin wannabe.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The refusal to even entertain the fact that Russia invaded with the intention of overthrowing the elected government and installing their own shows loyalty to him. Parroting Putin's rationalizations of why suddenly his goal shrank (and his denials that it was ever different, despite his own statements) to become the "liberation" of two provinces shows loyalty. You're one of the ones carrying a lot of water for the Stalin wannabe.

Gee, are you “projecting”, or what ?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Believing in Vladimir Putin is a very disappointing belief. I personally shy away from people that that sheer amount of blood on their hands.
    >

These are called “forums”.

While the Latin there needs correction, I think we all understand that a “FORUM” is a place for the DISCUSSION AND DEBATE of IDEAS.

Glad that some of us have different “ideas”.

leVieux

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    &gt;

While the Latin there needs correction, I think we all understand that a “FORUM” is a place for the DISCUSSION AND DEBATE of IDEAS.

leVieux
    A difference of ideas should only be celebrated when neither of the ideas is right or wrong, as in preference of cake vs cookies.

When the ideas or philosophies are righter or wronger, only the right idea should be celebrated. Diversity is bad when it encompasses bad ideas or concepts.

putin is evil. Like everyone even those that would make the list of most evil people to walk the earth, he has his positives, but putin for decades, has worked to further the ideas of communism and oppression.

I would not like to see your ideas banned or any such thing, but expecting others to simply accept statements that are or seem to be out of touch with the observable reality so they grow and propagate like weeds should never happen whether the ideas are yours or mine.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    >

leVieux

Your ideas seem to be that a genocidal maniac is an okay guy. I'm not going to tell you not to think that (as if I wielded that kind of power) but I do wish you'd step back and examine facts instead of digging your heels down to defend his actions.

And, as I mentioned before, you're being exactly what the democrats accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being. Luckily you don't have enough influence to be an "asset", but you're certainly defending indefensible actions that are costing thousands upon thousands of innocent lives, and his past actions which have cost tens of thousands more. All you have to do is read up on the man. Hell, his history with the KGB should be enough for any thinking, freedom-loving American to realize the piece of shit he is.

You can have your ideas. And I will continue to disagree with you, because your ideas on Putin are wrong and by supporting him you are supporting a hardline communist who realized he could gather even more power by simply becoming a brutal dictator. This guy is no better than Castro or Idi Amin...or Kim Il Jong, or Mao Tse Tung...or Putin's idol Josef Stalin. That's some great company your ideas are keeping.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

At risk of repitition, I was raised by an Intelligence Officer Father, was taught to stay skeptical, to consider other sides, and to use observation rather than media propaganda to form “opinions”; but to always keep an open mind and never refuse to consider all possibilities, especially those repugnant to my held opinions on any topic.

We here and now drown in propaganda, psyops, and false opinion.

Don’t be so sure about anything !

leVieux

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Vladimir Putin's documented career history is neither a psyop nor propaganda. Your support for him is a false opinion. You have gone from your father's teachings to stay skeptical straight into believing everything the Russian disinformation machine feeds you and repeating it as a truth.

Again, I suggest you step back and examine your thoughts on this closely. You are believing the propaganda of a hostile foreign power that has directly clashed with US troops within the past six years.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    When this war is over Putin needs to be tried for war crimes, but he won't be tried and he won't go to the bunker like Hitler did. Maybe someone in Russia will take him down. Maybe he will end up as a hero. Many civilians dead on his hands and he doesn't care.

He's built his career on dead civilians. He spent 16 years with the KGB in East Germany. Nobody became a KGB lieutenant colonel without plenty of innocent blood on his hands, and the KGB in East Germany was particularly brutal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom